Warning (Not A One Shot)

I don't have a problem with people writing the same kind of one shots as me. Same plot, it happens. But if you blatently steal my ideas, my friends ideas then it becomes a problem.

Too much stuff gets taken and tweaked and it's not okay. It's not right at all. You want to write what I write? Ask permission, warn me you have an idea that's the same as mine or my friends.

You know who you are.

It's not just mine or my friends ideas you have taken, its others too.

Please stop because it's not fair to writers who work hard to come up with ideas, it's not fair to the people who think of ideas and you take them as your own. Say it was inspired by whoever you took the idea from.

This is a warning and I'll will only say it once. Do NOT steal my ideas. Do NOT steal my friends ideas. Do NOT steal other peoples ideas.

If it happens again I will take further action. It's not right and it's not fair.

You may want to claim you wrote it first, but you can't because Wattpad has obviously logged when you do something so everyone will see that I have written the stuff first. Don't take this warning lightly I mean every single word.

This is not the first time it's happend, one of my stories got ripped off too.

You can't have seen the request either because the person who requested it, is my friend and we speak on another app.

I will not name and shame you now, but if it happens again then I will. And as I said, if this happens again I will take further action.

Please don't steal my friend or my own ideas for your own one shots.

Thank you.