Confession

Emma and Regina had been friends for so long. They knew eachothers secrets, wishes and desires. Except Regina didn't know one secret that Emma kept to herself. Until now.

"What's the matter?" Regina asked concerned as she sat on the bed in front of Emma who sat cross legged with her head down. "It sounded really serious so please tell me what's wrong Em."

With tears in her eyes, Emma looked up into the beautiful brown eyes she had fallen hard for.

"You are an incredible friend. You have been through the ups and downs with me. We've been through it all. I don't want to ruin what we have but I have to tell you."

"Tell me what?"

"You are so beautiful, so kind, so caring. Funny. Smart. Just overall, perfect. I know you don't feel the same as I do but Regina, somewhere along the way I've fallen for you. I know you're hung up on Robin and that's fine. I'm not asking you to be my girlfriend. I'm just finally telling you my feelings. I don't care what we are, I just want you in my life forever."

Regina just stared at Emma in shock who began to grow uncomfortable.

"Regina? Please say something."

Without saying a word, Regina moved closer to Emma and gently grabbed Emma's hands and held them.

"Regina?" Emma whispered.

Regina smiled and used her right hand to wipe Emma's tears away. She kept her hand on Emma's cheek and used her thumb to gently stroke it.

"I have a confession of my own."

"And what's that?"

Regina leaned closer so their lips were barely touching.

"I've fallen for you too." She whispered, her lips brushing against Emma's with every word.

Emma melted and quickly captured Regina's lips. The kiss wasn't fast and messy. It was slow and passionate.

It was filled with love, just like they were.

A/N: I finally managed to write something. Sorry it was rushed