Curious

I need a drink, whiskey ain't my thing
But shit is all good
I can handle things like I wish that you would

"Hey Emma. Another?"

Emma looked up from her empty glass to see her best friend Ruby, staring at her with a small smile on her face.

"Please, but...Not another whiskey. It's nice but not my thing. Just give me...That one." Emma said as she leaned over the counter and pointed to a bottle of beer.

"Tough day?" Ruby asked as she bent down to the mini fridge and pulled out a bottle of beer.

"Actually it's been a day where I've been curious all day. Women can be so confusing, I should know. I am a woman."

"You're still not hooked on Regina Mills?" Ruby groaned.

Emma shrugged her shoulders before taking a sip of her beer.

"She's not good for you. She's playing you. She only wants you when she's having issues with her little boyfriend."

"Didn't seem that way last week." Emma smirked.

"Yeah? And where is she now hm? She hasn't contacted you since. She hasn't replied to your messages."

You've been out of reach, could you explain?
I think that you should
What you been up to?
Who's been loving you good?

Emma frowned and pulled out her phone, causing Ruby to roll her eyes.
Emma wrote a long text to Regina asking what's up.

"Wasting your time." Ruby huffed.

Emma smirked as her phone pinged and lit up with a message. "That's what you think."

Emma unlocked her phone and read the message, a frown appearing on her face once again when all Regina replied was "Nothing".

Ruby turned to Emma after serving a customer and crossed her arms. "Told you, she only wants you when she's having issues with Robin."

"I'm not having this." Emma took a big swig of her drink before hopping off of the barstool and walking out of Granny's.

She angrily made her way to Regina's house, wanting answers. It didn't take long for her to reach Regina's front door. She stormed up to the front door and almost punched the door with how hard she knocked.

"WHAT?! Oh, Emma."

"We need to talk."

Emma gently pushed her way past Regina and walked into her office.

Regina followed her and closed the door behind her.

If you let him touch ya, touch ya, touch ya, touch ya, touch ya, touch ya (yeah)
The way I used to, used to, used to, used to, used to, used to (yeah)
Did you take him to the pier in Santa Monica?
Forget to bring a jacket, wrap up in him 'cause you wanted to?
I'm just curious, is it serious?

"You only want me when you and Robin and have issues." Emma began, telling Regina what Ruby told her earlier. "But you know only I can touch you in a certain way that has you begging for more. Did you take him on a special date when you had your first time? Wrap your jacket around him then pull him close and kiss him? How can a relationship like yours and his be serious? He treats you like dirt."

Calling me up, so late at night
Are we just friends?
You say you wanted me, but you're sleeping with him
You think of me, I'm what you see
When you look at the sky
I don't believe you, you ain't been loving me right 

"Every night, for a month you called me. Telling me you're falling deeper in love with me. That you want me but you were fucking him. You think of me all the time and when you look at him you wish it was me. I used to believe you but now...Now I don't because for the past week you've acted like I don't exist."

Regina sighed before grabbing Emma roughly by her jacket and kissed her.

"Shut up and listen." Regina whispered when she pulled away. "I left him. I just...I was sorting things out. I'm sorry. I lost track of everything. You are all I want and need. I only want you. You Emma Swan. You."

Emma wrapped her arms around Regina's waist and held her, just staring into her eyes.

"I love you Emma."

Emma laughed smugly as she thought back to Ruby. "Suck it bitch."

"What?" Regina asked confused.

"I love you too." Emma replied quickly before roughly kissing Regina and leading her towards the sofa. "But you know I like my actions to speak for me." Emma winked before gently guiding Regina to lay down.

They had a week worth of catching up to do and they were both serious about it...And their love for eachother.

A/N: For EvilRegal10lp. Sorry it's not as good as some of the others, currently on sleepy brain.

Thanks for reading and voting everyone, hope you all enjoyed!