Make You Feel My Love

"Hmm, let's see. White or Red?" Regina asked herself as she looked at the two wine bottles in front of her on thr kitchen counter. She tilted her head to the side, not knowing which one to choose.

Suddenly, she heard loud knocking on her front door. She glanced at the clock on the wall to see it was nine PM. Who would be here at this time?

She grabbed the baseball bat behind the sofa that Emma insisted she keep for protection, as she made her way to the front door. She jumped back, startled as whoever was there, knocked harder and louder.

"P-Please. Open the door."

Regina quickly placed the baseball bat against the wall and almost ran to the front door to see a sobbing Emma.

"Emma, what's happend?" Regina asked concerned as she pulled her friend inside, closing the door behind her.

"Killian cheated me."

Regina felt her blood boil, she always hated him. He was nothing but trouble, she warned Emma that he was no good but of course she didn't listen.

"Oh Emma. Come on." Regina pulled her into the living room and sat her down on the sofa. "Red or White?"

"Huh?" Emma asked looking up at Regina, confused as tears continued to run down her face.

"Wine." Regina smiled gently.

"Oh, uh red."

Regina nodded her head and made her way to the kitchen, she grabbed two glasses and the wine and made her way back to the living room. She sat the wine bottle down on the table and the glasses too.

"Let's open this and you can tell me all about that son of a bitch hm?"

- - -

"So...I just don't understand Gina, I thought we were gonna get married and have kids. I thought he loved me...But all along he was having a baby and planning a wedding with his ex! Who clearly isn't his ex anymore." Emma sighed and held her head in her hands. "I should have listened to my parents. I should have listened to you, I'm so sorry."

"Emma, you deserve the entire world and more. He was never going to give you that. I knew it, your parents knew it but he made you happy and that was all that mattered to us. You have nothing to be sorry for but he does. He's the one that betrayed your trust and threw your love away. He's in the wrong not you."

Emma looked up at Regina, tears filling her eyes for the third time that night.

"What's wrong with me Regina? Why does everyone I love leave me? Why do I get thrown to the side like I don't matter at all? Neal, Lily, Killian. Even my old friends have left me."

"There's nothing wrong with you Emma. Nothing at all, those idiotic people clearly didn't see how amazing you are. Anyone would be lucky to have you and they took you for granted. They're the ones that have something wrong with them. Not you. You are perfect." Regina said as she sat next to Emma, pulling her into her arms for a cuddle.

Emma rested her head on Regina's heart, listening to her heartbeat not knowing that the reason it beats is for her.

For as long as Regina can remember she has felt strong feelings towards Emma but has been too scared to or too late to say anything.

When the rain is blowing in your face
And the whole world is on your case
I could offer you a warm embrace
To make you feel my love

When the evening shadows and the stars appear
And there is no one there to dry your tears
Oh, I hold you for a million years
To make you feel my love

I know you haven't made your mind up yet
But I will never do you wrong
I've known it from the moment that we met
No doubt in my mind where you belong

I'd go hungry; I'd go black and blue
And I'd go crawling down the avenue
No, there's nothing that I wouldn't do
To make you feel my love

The storms are raging on the rolling sea
And on the highway of regret
The winds of change are blowing wild and free
You ain't seen nothing like me yet

I could make you happy, make your dreams come true
There's nothing that I wouldn't do
Go to the ends of this Earth for you
To make you feel my love, oh yes

Regina sang gently in Emma's ear. Emma looked up which caused Regina to look down.

"Kiss me." Emma whispered.

"No." Regina replied softly.

As much as she wanted to kiss Emma, she wasn't going to do so when she was at a low point. She wanted to when she was over Killian and she truely knew what she wanted.

"Why?"

"I know right now, you're hurting. I want to kiss you when you're happy and you're it's what you want. I will wait forever if I have to because you are worth every minute that I have to wait. Nobody compares to you. In every single way. You're beautiful, smart, an overall amazing person. I want you to be mine but not like this."

Emma smiled and sat up before gently cupping Regina's face and pressing her lips against Regina's.

"I guess I'll have to kiss you." Emma giggled.

Regina's eyes remained closed, lost in the moment. She had finally kissed the woman she had wanted to kiss for so long.

"I love you Regina, I've always felt love for you but I've been scared..I wanna be with you...But can we take it slow?"

Regina, with her eyes still closed, nodded her head as a smile creeped on her face. "I love you too."

She finally knew what it was like to be loved...And it was all in Emma's lips. She felt her love and it was the most amazing feeling in the world.

A/N: For EvilRegal10lp! I don't know why I'm rewarding her when she's being a naughty girl in class but meh. Hope you liked it Puppy ❤

Thanks for reading and voting everyone!

Also! SwanQueen made the finals in the Zimbio contest and I believe it's their last year of being in so please vote! You can vote every 30 mins. Let's win this!!

https://brackify.com/bracket/6714/2018-TV-Couples-March-Madness/