Love in the leaves

The sun cascades upon the tree's making the green leaves a magical sight for those watching. The sweet scent of mother nature was fresh and relaxing. Normally the forest surrounding the village hidden in the leaves was a quiet place. Some day's the sounds from the village could be heard but most of the time tranquility came from the trees. Today was no ordinary day.

Running as fast as your legs could carry you, you looked over your shoulder. Are they still there?

You didn't want to slow down until you were certain that they were no longer on your tail. With the unexpected terms of your life, you knew weird things happen but you never expected the Akatsuki, let alone have them chase after you.

Like a flash of black, you scared away birds that were sitting in the trees. Their wings made a clapping sound as they high-tailed it out of their secluded spots. Still running through the forest you tried to listen to sounds that were unfamiliar in the forest surroundings. You didn't hear them anymore, nor could you sense their chakra.

You lowered your pace and tried to control your breathing. You were panting like crazy because of the intensity of your fast running. You didn't hear anything other than the normal sounds like birds and the wind blowing through the trees. The wind ruffled the leaves and the smell of cherry blossom reached your nose. It smelled so lovely and sweet, you love that smell but now was not the time to enjoy it. Now was the time to keep a sharp mind and try to find your enemy.

Nature didn't care that you were being harassed by Akatsuki members. Still panting from the running, you sat down on the lump of a tree that had been knocked over during the last storm. You were on guard but couldn't help your mind from wandering off.

What was the Akatsuki doing here? Why was the unfamiliar voice clearly asking about you?

Okay, You're a strong kunoichi but to abduct you over it? It didn't make sense. Whatever it was that the Akatsuki wanted with you, you sure weren't willing to comply. As soon as you saw the black cloak with the red clouds on it, you ducked behind a bush. You heard an unfamiliar voice ask: "is that her?"

Without waiting for the reply you started speeding towards the village. You're strong, but taking on two of the Ataksuki without back up is just the same as suicide. You needed help and you needed it fast! 

Another point not to take lightly is that you needed to inform the Hokage that the Akatsuki were near the village. It was a well-known fact that they were hunting down the Jinchuuriki. Naruto was on their hit list, so it was important that you informed the Hokage as soon as possible.

You tried to listen again if someone was near you in the forest but the wind made it impossible to hear anything else then the leaves. Continuing your journey without knowing where your enemies are, was out of the question. If you would run into them, there was nobody there to back you up. You closed your eyes and took a deep breath before opening them again. 

Your (e/c) orbs were filled with a mind green glow and a special mark had appeared on your forehead. You used your visual jutsu to scan the area. 

You didn't see anyone around and that freaked you out. You looked for them frantically. You had run from them, but your jutsu could see miles through the forest. Tree, boulders, ground, dirt, Your jutsu can see chakra through all of it. You kept scanning the area because they have to be there somewhere. Panic started to get a hold of you, there was only one person that always was able to remain hidden from your jutsu...

The big explosion in front of you came suddenly. It threw you from the log and your back hit a big boulder. Almighty guacamole this hurts!