1.) Same love

*Copyright © _jasthewriter aka xjasrenae 2019 This is a work of fiction, the events that take place are fictional and came straight from my thoughts. I do not own the rights to any of the music that I use and the photos that I use are not mine but are available on public platforms. Any illegal reproduction of this content will result in immediate legal action. You may not copy or use my work and claim it as your own in any way*

~~~

"You wouldn't have no choice, I don't mind breaking somebody's jaw." King spoke and Renae laughed spinning around then placed a kiss on his lips.

"So protective." She cooed kissing him again then licked his cheek and he laughed.

"Don't start nothing in dis parking lot." He advised as they got to the car garage.

"Why? We're the only ones here." She smirked grabbing his dick and he jumped.

"Aight now." He warned giving her a look.

Laughing she moved her hand and walked in front of him then glanced over her shoulder, "If you're not scared, I wanna shoot for a quickie."

"Quickie? Don't disrespect my dick like dat." He laughed pulling the keys out his pocket.

"What do you want me to call it then?"

"A round." He answered hitting the locks on the key.

"Ok, well let's go a 'round' then," She suggested opening the trunk and took the bags from him.

"Not in dis garage, I definitely don't wanna start fucking you in'a car thas' disrespectful on so many levels." He replied as he went to start the engine.

"How?" She asked placing the bags in the trunk in order by color and size.

"You only fuck a random in'a car. You ain't supposed to fuck yo girl in'a car especially when you got a place. Das disrespectful to da girl, but niggas don't see it like dat." He told her as he hooked his phone up to the aux.

"I normally hear guys AND girls brag about doing that." She replied bending down to pick up her earring.

"Nah, don't believe da hype. It's disrespectful, at least to me for YOU it is." He replied looking for a song to play.

"Nae?"

"What you doing?" He asked looking in the rear view then side mirrors.

Not getting a response, he got out the car locking eyes with a frightened Renae and masked man holding a gun to her head as he covered her mouth.

Reaching for his gun, his actions came to an halt feeling the cold barrel of another gun at the back of his head.

"Move and I'll shoot you." The second masked man spoke pressing the gun deeper.

Not wanting to do anything that would risk Renae's life, he held his hands up and shook his head disappointed in himself.

The tears that were rolling down her face only fueled his anger more.

"Where's the money?" The first guy asked as he cocked the gun back and placed it under Renae's chin.

"Whatever issue you got with me leave my girl out of it." King spoke taking a step forward only to be knocked down to his knees.

Renae tried to run but the guy gripped a fistful of her hair and pressed the gun into her chin more.

She was afraid but tried to keep it together.