47.)

It was August the 10th and Renae's birthday was in the two days

It was August the 10th and Renae's birthday was in the two days. The family didn't know they were coming down, they wanted it to be a surprise. Renae and King were gonna leave late tonight around 12 and touchdown in Virginia by Thursday morning between 8 or 10 a.m.

Kwan had texted Ayanna asking if she could bring him some jerk chicken, of course she had a few words for him because she was in the middle of walking through a house with a client as they told her how they wanted things set up.

Removing her shades, Ayanna placed them inside her small white purse and strutted inside one of Kwan's many business buildings.

Smiling and waving at those who spoke to her, Ayanna stepped on the elevator and checked the time on her watch. She was pushing it for her next client meeting and she sure as hell was gonna give Kwan an earful if she ended up late.

Getting off at the 9th floor, Ayanna fixed her skirt before hitting the corner.

"Gud mawnin Ms. Ayanna, how yuh stay?" Kwan's male receptionists spoke. He had a big-time crush on Ayanna and she knew it.

"Morning Max," She smiled politely before heading towards Kwan's office.

Knocking on the door, she waited for a moment before opening the door.

Eyeing the woman who was sitting on Kwan's desk then him, Ayanna laughed to herself but kept her poker face and walked over towards the desk.

"Why yuh so late?"

"That's the first thing you say, really?" She rose a brow and Kwan smirked looking her attire over.

"Yuh nuh I'm just fucking wit yuh," he chuckled looking towards his coworker trying to figure out why she hadn't left yet.

Sucking her teeth, she got off his desk and looked Ayanna over before walking out.

"Why yuh leaving?" He asked putting his food to the side and stood up. "You just had—, it doesn't even matter we aren't together," she said snatching the door open.

"Ya chill," Kwan sighed walking around his desk leaned against it sliding his hands inside his pockets and stared at her.

"I could have sworn we said we weren't gonna fuck around with randoms anymore, it's been what? Three days and you already showing your ass,"

"Yuh done?" He quizzed.

His nonchalant demeanor was pissing her off, but she had a client to meet so he would be playing this game by himself.

"Next time ask her ditzy ass to bring you some food, at least make her good for something," she spat before storming out ignoring Kwan calling for her.

Here she was thinking they were doing good but he just couldn't control himself. The least he could have done was make sure the girl was gone before Ayanna got there, but he kept her there as if he didn't care and that rubbed her the wrong way.