11.) February 2nd

AHMED
February 2nd (Virginia)

"Where's Renae?" Ahmed asked sitting outside Tamia's front door.

"Vacation away from you." She spoke inserting the key inside.

"Where is she?" He asked again rising to his feet.

"On vacation with her boyfriend nigga, give me fifty feet." She stressed pushing her door open.

As she stepped inside, Ahmed tossed his bear and followed her.

Choking her up against the wall his dark eyes stared into her soul.

"Where is my daughter?" He repeated tightening his grip.

Reaching behind her back, Tamia grabbed her mace and sprayed him causing him to drop her and fall down to his knees.

"How many times do I have to beat your ass?" She asked back handing him then kicked him in the face causing him to fall back screaming from the burning sensation of the mace.

"Get the hell out my house before I call the police." She gritted walking towards her kitchen leaving him rolling around on her floor.

She never understood why he always tried her knowing it resulted in her beating his ass every time.

Hearing the front door slam, she looked around the corner seeing that he was gone.

Shaking her head, she went and locked the door and picked up her purse and phone.

She had just got back from visiting Keenan all she wanted to do was lay in bed and go to sleep.

Whatever foolishness he had going on she didn't have time for it.

She knew he was only came over to look for Egypt, but none of them knew where she was.

**

RENAE
February 2nd (2015)

"Call me if you need me Z." Keenan spoke staring at Ahmed.

"I will." She replied before walking out the door.

Sliding her hands inside her pockets she kept a distance between she and Ahmed as they walked.

"I guess I owe you a happy birthday." She mumbled and he chuckled.

"It would be nice to hear you say it." He replied nudging her and she gave him a strange look.

"Happy birthday." She said and he smiled.

"Thank you, how have you been?" He asked as they walked up the street.

"What made you pop up all of a sudden?" She asked and he shrugged.

"Wanted to see you... it's been a while."

Laughing to herself, Renae shook her head.

"Not my fault." She stated dryly and he smirked.

"Yeah I know... it's my fault."