84.)

Songs to listen to during this chapter:
Rihanna feat. Chris Brown x Nobody's Business • August Alsina x Wouldn't Leave • Nipsey Hussle feat. K. Camp x Between Us •

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was early Mother's Day morning, 7 a.m. to be exact when the group finally made it to the villa in Bulgari. It was May 13th, 4 days until the wedding but Kwan, Dajon and Ayanna had things planned for Kingston and Renae tomorrow, today, they would allow everyone to rest and get used to the time change.

       Courtesy of Ayanna, all of the women had gifts waiting on them in their rooms, along with a basket of fresh fruits and facial and beauty products.

       "She chose this place and her ass asleep," Ayanna laughed looking at Renae as Kingston carries her

They were following the tour guide to their rooms since everyone was too tired to get a full tour, but Mama Karen made plans to give herself a tour.

"She'll love it even more once she wakes up," Tamia assured.

Once everyone got to their rooms, King laid Renae in the bed and Dajon laid the twins right next to her.

"Get some sleep, I got something for you tonight,"

"Tonight?" King repeated just to make sure he heard correctly and Dajon smirked.

"We're in Bali, we're definitely finna live it up brodie, so get some rest old man," Dajon chuckled.

Laughing, King slapped hands with him and locked the door after he left out. Before climbing in bed, King went ahead and got his clothes together and headed into the spacious bathroom to soak in the tub then enjoy the triple beaded shower.

The tropical-themed interior really brought out the vibe of the island, the pearl white, smooth wooden floors aligned well with marble countertops, there was a few fresh plants near the window that had a full view of the island and the rest of the trees. King was more intrigued by the second door built into the bathroom that was made out of a glass-like plastic that led as another entrance to the balcony.

After giving himself a small tour, King went ahead and soaked in the tub after pouring some of the French Vanilla calming oil into the water that the staff left along with a few other treats per Ayanna's request.

As King soaked in the tub he began to think about the moment he knew Renae was his one and only; their meet up at the library when he noticed her cuts. They were still working on building a friendship but the fact that he noticed her physical scars way before her emotional was a sign to him that they met for a reason.

Despite what she went through in the facility, the first time they kissed created a spark within him that he wasn't even aware of. He knew he loved her way before he confessed it in the dance studio, he knew it was real when he became defensive when his mom tried to call her crazy because he was the only one who understood Renae at the time.