2.) Haters link up

ZINA
The next day (Virginia)

"Wassup?" Zina greeted once she walked inside Autumn's place.

"Where's the baby?" She asked looking around the living room.

"I gave it up..."

"Huh?" Zina asked putting her purse down. "I'm not capable of taking care of a child, I'm barely making it now."

"Wait... so who are the pictures you be posting on your Instagram?" She asked.

"I couldn't let my followers know about the abortion so I paid a girl two grand to send me pictures of her son."

Furrowing her brows, Zina laughed.

"Is this because of Kingston?"

"Y'all been over for what? Almost two years?"

"He was supposed to be the father and we were supposed to be together. That stupid bitch Rylie got in the way." She stressed.

"Renae." Zina corrected and Autumn glared at her.

"I ain't ask all that. But I got a few plans, that's why I called you over." She stated then smirked and Zina stared at her strangely.

"To do what?" Zina asked following her upstairs.

"Well the first plan is to take the bitch down, so are you down?" She asked staring at Zina.

She thought on it for a moment then nodded.

"I'm with it."

**

KINGSTON & RENAE
Dubai

"Nah I honestly don't believe anything is a "hundred percent natural." Unless I grew dat shit myself. Everything has some sort of twists and turns to it. But that's how da government gets their profits, manipulation and allowing us to believe that leaving one thing and going to something else is better." King spoke as he and Renae laid out on the balcony staring up at the night sky discussing conspiracy theories and the government.

"So you think there's stuff wrong with going vegan?" She asked.

"Nah, especially if you grow yo own stuff or get your products from a valid place that grows their own stuff or how should I put it?... take care of their stuff without the injected chemicals, sprays or extra toxic shit that's killing us slowly."

Nodding, she stared at one of the stars for a moment.

"A lot of people who go vegan though, seems to be happier and wear a different type of glow." She added.

"You can be that while eating meat, it's all about knowledge of what you're putting in your body. I personally think our biggest enemy is dairy products, that's what I think our biggest enemy is. Also, red meats, but aye we were brought up on it. Soon as we're born the Doctors asked if the mother will breast feed or give da baby formula. Then we grow up on home cooked meals or take out and not really understanding just how much the stuff that we're eating has been tampered with before they even made it to us or to the stores." He told her.