82.)

Songs I listened to writing this chapter:
Chris Brown x Paradise • Lloyd x Players Prayer • Chris Brown x Don't Judge Me • Rayana Jay x Everything • Kevin Gates x Jam • Jhené Aiko x Stay Ready
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

           It was May the 8th, the family would be in Jamaica in 3 more days preparing to fly out to Bulgari. Eve's birthday was May 11th and she decided to use flying out of the country as a birthday gift due to this month being the focus on the wedding. Renae was in the living room showing the twins a few dance moves and to her surprise they were keeping up, Ayanna, Kingston and Kwan were next door discussing things and making sure they had everything perfectly in order.

"No, keep your right foot planted KK," Renae coached when Kaari misstepped.

Kaari looked over at Reign then back at Renae and watched as she stepped to the right then forward and kept her right foot planted as she spun around.

Kaari chewed the inside of her cheek and became serious as she mimicked Reign then got excited when she spun around perfectly.

"Good job mama," Renae smiled.

"Let's pick up the tempo some," Renae said as she switched the song to something more upbeat.

Standing back next to the girls, she counted down from 3 before she began dancing.

"Your papa would call this crunk dancing," Renae giggled and Reign and Kaari stared at her confused.

From the way her body was moving they were slightly confused because to them it seemed as if she was twerking and they recalled getting in trouble whenever they did the booty dance.

"I not shake my booty," Reign said and Kaari nodded in agreement.

"It's not bo— ok well, maybe that is too much," Renae giggled.

"Hmm,"

After pondering for a few, Renae changed the song and when Chris Brown, Transformer came on the twins got excited.

"Let me see what y'all got," Renae smirked sitting down.

Reign started waving her arms in the air and Kaari clapped and stomped her feet to the beat. Reign placed her hands on the carpet and tried to kick herself up into a handstand and Renae busted out laughing at her failed attempts but also found it amusing that they both had their own definition of freestyle dancing.

For an hour Renae watched the girls enjoy themselves and even helped them land a few front flips and headstands. She could see that they inherited her dancing gene but it seemed as if Reign had a stronger attachment to it.

After another 30 minutes, Renae had the twins in the tub while she sat on the side watching them as she thought back to her childhood.

11+ years ago

"It says here that you were in the yellow today, what the hell you doing getting yellow?" Egypt scolded holding her leather belt as she eyed 8-year-old Renae.

"I was only yellow for twenty m—" before Renae could finish explaining Egypt hit her back with the belt.

"How many times do I have to tell your ass not to show off for your little friends huh? It says you were trying to be a class clown, last I checked won't shit about you funny!" Hitting Renae with the belt again, Egypt yoked her up by her collar and gripped her face.

"Cry, I dare you! Give me a reason to cave your fucking back in," the look in her eyes had Renae scared to even breathe, the sting from the belt was making it hard for her not to cry but she refused to get hit again.