49.)

"Oh Brysonnn," Lucy gasped as Bryson pushed his dick deep inside her.

She won the bet and as the man he was, Bryson kept his word and was sure to fuck her every chance they got. It was August 19th and Kingston, Renae, and the kids were still down until the end of the month.

But Bryson had found most of his time inside Lucy, for hours at a time.

She told him she couldn't have kids but he wanted to be sure, so she set up a new appointment and just like the last and the years before that she received the same results 'Your eggs are bad' hearing those words brought back the pain that Lucy had tried to move on from and Bryson felt guilty for making her relive that.

He just wanted to be safe since they weren't using protection and a little voice in his head kept telling him that she was lying, he was happy to hear the news but at the same time feeling shamed for Lucy's pain.

Rolling on her side, Lucy placed her leg against Bryson's shoulder as he plunged deep inside her and threw his head back at the sensation.

"Yesss," She hissed as he grinded hard against her before he pulled back. Before Lucy could curse him out, Bryson thrust deep inside her,  with a few pumps, he found his rhythm and used his thumb to circle her clit.

Moaning softly, Lucy used her pointer finger and thumb to roll her nipples as she pushed into him as their bodies collided.

Feeling her body reach another peak of pleasure, Bryson pulled out of her and rolled her on her back and pushed deep inside her. Lucy used her hands to push herself up as she pushed backed against him releasing moan after moan as his hips slapped rhythmically against her ass.

"Oh my God Bryson don't stop!" She cried out as he grabbed her shoulders and pulled Lucy back against him as his thrusts quickened.

"Yes! Oh my God Yesss," She moaned.

Bryson's dick was hard as a rock and Lucy had her juices sliding down her inner thighs as his dick glistened.

As her body shook when her release neared, Bryson's pace quickened causing Lucy eyes to roll to the back of her head and pushed back on him just as fast feeling her next climax nearing.

Feeling his dick pulsing inside her, Bryson flipped her over and pushed deeper inside of her and remained still for a second as he evened his breathing.

Thrusting into her quickly, Bryson reached under her and gripped a handful of her ass pinning her under his powerful thrusts.

"Fuck," He groaned going faster as Lucy felt his dick spasm before she felt spurt after spurt of his warmth filling her which drove her to the edge.

Screaming in pure bliss, her legs shot up then shook violently as she coated him once again.

"Brysonnnn," She whined digging her nails into his back as she came again.

Groaning, Bryson picked her up and laid on his back and wrapped his arms around her as he thrusted upward furiously inside her.

With her juices splashing every which way, her cum covering his dick, the sounds of him sliding in and out of her rapidly only heightened both of their arousals as Lucy moaned loudly unable to keep it together anymore.