80.)

"The wedding was supposed to be May the second but it was pushed to the seventeenth?" Eve asked Renae as they sat at the kitchen island while Mama Karen and Lucy prepared breakfast.

It was 8:30 in the morning and Renae was still partially on a high from last night's session with Kingston, the glow she wore on her face was very recognizable from the rest of the ladies.

"That was like an impulse decision but we settled on the seventeenth like two weeks after," Renae answered.

"Just imagine the rush we would've been in if you would have settled on May the second,"

"I would've most definitely been acting all types of insane," Renae giggled and Eve laughed as well.

"What's the plans for your guy's honeymoon? Are we all staying at the same resort or do you two plan on flying elsewhere?"

"We'll be there," Renae assured just as Reign walked into the kitchen holding King's chain in her left hand while she rubbed at her tired eyes with her right.

"What are you doing up mama?" Renae asked picking her up and placed her on her lap.

"Let me find out she's making room for another," Mama Karen snickered and Lucy laughed.

"You want us to have another so bad," Renae replied before getting out the chair to get Reign's morning routine started.

"Where's Kaari? Still asleep?"

"Un-huh," Reign nodded putting King's chain over her head.

"How in the world did you get your daddy's chain, lil missy?" Renae asked as they headed up the stairs.

"My bed," Reign giggled and Renae laughed shaking her head.

"Well don't lose it or that's both of our behinds,"

Nodding, Reign placed her finger against her lips when Renae entered the room with King still asleep.

"Quiet mommy," Reign whispered causing Renae to giggle.

"You're the boss,"...

After giving Reign her bath, doing her hair and helping her brush her teeth, Renae dressed her in a nude brown colored dress that had the words Daddy's Mini in the center, she wore a pair of matching flats on her feet and her small tiara on her head.

"You should know my ears are always turned on whenever y'all come around," Kingston's voice came into play when Renae attempted to put Reign's toys away quietly.

"We've been in here for forty minutes, you haven't moved since," she laughed as Reign climbed up on the bed.

"Just waiting to see what you were gonna do," King chuckled before pulling Reign down with him.

"Daddyyyy!" She squealed when he took her tiara.

"Daddy sleep," He mumbled putting her tiara on his face and closed his eyes.

"No Daddy," she laughed sitting up.

"Not for you Daddy," she giggled taking her tiara back and he smirked looking at her.

"You got my chain tho,"

"I not lose it," she replied sitting up and smiled confidently.

King glanced over at Renae then back at Reign and winked at her. "Daddy needs some energy, can I get some lovin' to get up?"

"Say pwease," She smirked mimicking Renae which made King and Renae laugh.

"Please?" He poked out his bottom lip.