62.)

It was December 5th and the family flew back home late last night

        It was December 5th and the family flew back home late last night. Renae was still in one of her moods and as she told King "I will make everyone miserable" she kept her word.

Tamia was tired of them stopping her from saying anything and Bryson was just fed up altogether. Karen promised to do some serious praying for her and King but Renae was over it.

Ayanna flew to the states 3 days ago to meet with a client in Georgia, which had Renae feeling down since she had no one to talk to except the twins.

"Once January comes all of my focus will be onto the wedding for my best friend, so I'm trying to knock everything out the way now," Ayanna said to her client as she powered on her laptop.

"I appreciate that I just wasn't sure why my house was taking forever to get filled,"

"That's what happens when I hire lazy workers," Ayanna said then shook her head.

"I'm gonna let you go though, I think that's your new crew at the door now,"

"Ok, I'll get your kitchen set ordered right now, just call me if you need something else," She told her before hanging up.

Putting her phone down, Ayanna typed in her home decor site just as the doorbell rang.

"Seriously," she sighed putting the laptop down and got up to open the door.

"Who is it?" She asked since she didn't have a peephole.

"Open di door," Kwan's deep voice came into play and she smirked unlocking it.

"Did you follow me?" She laughed looking at the overnight bag he had along with some Chinese food.

"Yuh wasn't answering mi calls," He shrugged walking inside and she closed the door.

"I told you I had to work, you knew that," she said going back into the living room while he walked around ignoring her.

"You really think I flew out here to cheat?" She laughed when he opened the closet door.

"Yuh were ignoring mi, what yuh expect mi to tink?" He frowned and she squinted her eyes at him then shook her head.

She thought he came over for another reason but was sadly mistaken.

"If you missed me you can just say it instead of doing all of this,"

"Mhm," He hummed eyeing her before walking into the kitchen.

Laughing to herself, Ayanna focused back on getting the kitchen appliances for her client while Kwan continued to snoop.

She found it funny because her apartment was a simple one story, one bedroom, two bathrooms, a big living room, and kitchen.

He walked through the house a good 4 times before he finally sat down.

"What yuh doing?" He asked sitting awfully close to her as he opened his food tray.