85.) The Wedding

Songs to listen to during this chapter:
Ben E. x Stand By Me• Percy Sledge x When A Man Love A Woman • Ray LaMontagne x You Are the Best Thing • Wale feat. Usher x The Matrimony • Jon B. x They Don't Know• Babyface, Mariah Carey, Kenny G and Sheila E. x Every Time I Close My Eyes • Adele x Make You Feel My Love • Brian McKnight x Back At One • Avant feat. KeKe Wyatt x My First Love

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

       It was 8:30, May 17th, also the morning of the wedding. Ayanna threw a bachelorette party for Renae last night and Dajon did the same for King. There were no strippers involved but Renae and Kingston did manage to sneak away from their own party by 2 a.m. and had a show of their own.

     Renae received a lot of jewels, lingerie, sex toys; from Ayanna, a silk robes, Japanese robes and a few laced robes, makeup, body oils, body sprays, facials products, and more gifts from the rest of the ladies. King received a lot of gifts as well, including watches, new chains, new earrings, a few gold plated herringbone chains, cologne, body wash, a few pair of sneakers and a few tracksuits and gift cards.

       Ayanna was running doing her roundabouts making sure her crew was up on game and doing what they were supposed to be doing, the Baker was in the back putting the finishing layers on the wedding cake then would move on to the cupcakes, the chefs were getting started on the food, the hotel staff had some of their employees making the drinks, setting the tables, hanging up the decorations that needed to be hung, working on the banners and making sure there would be lots of room in the reception hall for everyone to dance and enjoy themselves.

       The ceremony begins at 4:30, it may have seemed like a long time to wait, but there were a lot of heads and faces to do and Renae also wanted to change her nails.

      "We have five hours to finish ladies, we need to move, once your hair is done beat your feet!" Austin, the hairstylist announced after checking the time.

       "Where is Renae?" One of the makeup artists asked.

      Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked around the room.

       "She was in here a few minutes ago," Eve said.

       "Somebody better find her, I told y'all I was gonna take longer on her hair," Austin sighed.

       "Pipe it down, you already been paid playa," Mama Karen and Tamia spoke in unison causing the rest of the ladies including the twins to laugh.

       "I'm just saying, I need her in my chair by twelve," Austin clarified.

       "I'll go search for her," Ayanna huffed, she was already nervous about things taking a turn for the worse and she hadn't even got a chance to get her nails, hair or face started on yet.

       "No, I'll go, you still gotta get your hands and feet worked on," Mama Karen said then pointed to the chair.

       The room was filled with a total of 4 makeup artist, 4 hairstylists, and 3 nail techs, but for some reason, everyone kept going to Austin for hair which was making them pressed for time. Mrs. Capri was already showered and dressed and was sitting on the bed adding finishing touches to the other dresses for the ladies to make sure things went perfectly.

       Just as Mama Karen stepped out into the hall, she bumped right into King. "Lord... you almost scared me,"

       "Un-uh, what you think you're doing?" She asked when he tried to walk inside the room.

       Smirking, King pulled at his freshly trimmed goatee before replying, "I just wanna talk to her right quick,"

      "Bad luck, now shoo," she replied turning him around.