63.)

It was 4 in the morning and Bryson had just finished his shower. He made it home by 2:30 and found Lucy in bed sleep so he sat downstairs for a while and ate and watched the highlights from Dajon's game before he headed upstairs to shower.

He pulled in some overtime just to release some of his stress that he's been feeling lately.

Climbing in bed behind Lucy, he pulled her body into his and buried his face in the crook of her neck and got comfortable ready to let sleep take its course.

"Stop," Lucy mumbled moving his hand when he tried to slide it inside her panties.

"What's wrong with you?" He asked turning over.

"Nothing," she mumbled scooting away and closed her eyes.

Bryson shook his head and turned his back towards her. "Here we go with this shit,"

"I didn't do anything just go to sleep," She sighed.

Sitting up, Bryson pulled the covers off of her and waited for her to react.

"What is wrong with you?" She asked trying to cover herself but Bryson snatched the covers from the bed and tossed it on the floor.

"Since when was it a problem for me to touch you? Did you forget you asked me to do this shit?"

"I'm not doing this with you, I honestly can't," She shook her head getting out the bed.

"Where are you going?" He asked getting off the bed as well.

"I'm not arguing with you, I told you before it's not me,"

"So what's the issue with me touching you? You begged me to do that shit or did you forget? You don't know how to make up your damn mind. One minute you ask me to fuck you then the next you want me to leave you alone, you don't know what the fuck you want from me and I'm over this shit, I'm not a fucking mind reader," He snapped.

"I tell you to stop one time and you have a fit? How many times have you told me not to touch you because you were tired? I just wanted to sleep so why is that so fucking wrong?"

"Because you can't make up your fucking mind!" He yelled.

Lucy stared at him for a moment then nodded slowly.

"I'm not arguing with you, I don't understand how many times I have to tell you that. I'm not your ex-wife, I don't like shit like this,"

When she walked away Bryson stared out at the dark hallway and blew out a frustrated breath.

"Got damn," he mumbled stepping out into the hall and headed down towards the room Lucy was in.

Opening the door, Bryson stared at her for a moment before he walked inside and sat on the side of the bed.

"I had a long day at work and I just wanted to come here and lay with you,"

"I'm not a punching bag, been there, done that," she shrugged.

"I got a lot of shit going on Lu... with everything that's going on with Zuri, I just thought I could find some peace here with you man," He admitted.

"And you think I don't have shit going on? I put on my pants one leg at a time just like you. I shit just like you do. I never once took my anger out on you for any of the shit I had to go through. Do you think I like the fact that you and your daughter aren't speaking? I don't like that shit because I know how much you adore her. I just said one simple thing and you jumped down my throat about it. I don't like arguing, being angry and violent isn't me, it's what I became because of Evan and you're trying to take me back there. If you don't want me around just say that so I can leave,"