23.)

"They kinda remind me of us," King chuckled watching Dajon and Eve. They were at the mall doing a bit of shopping and Dajon just couldn't stop himself from hugging up on Eve. "I like her, she's innocent and she seems like she would love him with all of her. I think DJ would do the same but he would try to play it off." Renae spoke as she picked up a few pair of jeans.

"I walked in on them making out last night, but they ain't see me." King laughed and Renae rose a brow. "Excuse me?"

"Chill, they're young and obviously horny. But I think she's still pure, she gives off those vibes."

"And how would you know?" Renae squinted her eyes. "Because you were a virgin until you met me, helluh I took da time to learn you inside and out. She's a virgin... not sure if they do other shit, but shorty is a virgin." King told her and Renae stared at Eve for awhile seeing some of herself inside her.

"I'm gonna try these on, I'll be back," Renae announced picking up a few more jeans before heading towards the back. King leaned against the wall watching Dajon and Eve and also everyone that walked their way. A few girls mugged Eve and King saw how she just turned away but he was impressed when Dajon caught onto it and purposely kissed her in front of them. He assumed they must have gone to school with each other.

Dajon was a little him and he admired it. "Where's Z?" Dajon asked standing next to King while Eve checked the heels out. "Dressing room, you like her don't you?"

"I want to move slow. I know I do, but I don't want to rush things. She likes me, like a lot and I feel bad for some of the shit I did but I couldn't help myself." Dajon vented.

"What you mean? You cheated or you crossed a certain line with her?" King quizzed.

"I uh..." Dajon cleared his throat. "I uh... well I've been... you know... pleasuring her and myself in a way but mostly her."

"Like... oral?" King pried and Dajon nodded. "And some other stuff."

"Y'all be hunching?"

Dajon furrowed his brows confused. "Hunching, humping lil bruh, y'all be dry humping?" King clarified and Dajon rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly.

He felt weird talking about this but he knew he could trust King.

"Yeah... don't tell my sister though. I just can't help myself. I don't get urges to fuck other girls, but a nigga does get aroused when I'm pleasing her."

"So what's da issue then?" King asked. "Is it weird? Like do you think that shit childish?"

"Nah," King shrugged. "She's not ready for sex and it's clear you respect dat but you still need to get yours off too which I'm sure she understands which is why she's cool with doing what y'all do. Ain't nothing wrong with it, just make sure you use da bathroom after y'all nut unless y'all fall asleep and don't stick yo dick in her just to tease her unless she's ready to take it there. If you feel like you should slow down, then slow down, but from what I see, you're feeling her and also protective over her, that's how I was and still am with your sister. If she already put her feelings out there and let you know wassup and you spoke your peace about shit then y'all both know what it is and what it ain't. Ain't shit wrong with you wanting to get her off and you wanting to get yours, just don't do it anywhere that makes her uncomfortable. I like her for you and I like you with her, so do what makes you happy and Fuck what anyone gotta say."

Dajon let King's words simmer for a bit as he watched Eve talk to one of the workers.

"I feel like I always wanna be around her though."

"So?" King shrugged. "Do dat shit, look at me and your sister. Stop stressing over what you feel, if you want to be around her. If you want to eat her until she falls asleep do dat shit lil bro, I'm not gonna kick no shit to you dat I haven't lived. I'ma always kick it to you raw, Eve is a keeper, so keep her." King concluded.