48.)

It was 3 in the afternoon and Ayanna had just got home

It was 3 in the afternoon and Ayanna had just got home. She was bored without Renae and realized that she really did need more friends but it was hard for her to trust people, her past could vouch for her. It was August 15th, a week since the incident with Kwan and she was starting to miss his rude ass.

She didn't have any work to do besides doing some sample shopping for Renae, it was 80 degrees and here she was in the house like an old lady.

A part of her wanted to call Kwan but there was no point, he wouldn't answer.

She was in desperate need of some sexual healing and unlike him, she refused to go back on her word and let one of her old flings fuck her knowing it would only anger her more from being left high and dry.

Raking her fingers through her hair, Ayanna headed up her stairs sighing with each step she took until she reached the top.

"Damn man," she mumbled heading down to her room.

During her hour-long shower, Ayanna spent some time drifting down memory lane to the times when she and Kwan were always happy and around each other 24/7. They were always joined at the hips even if he was messing with one girl for a season, you didn't see Kwan without Ayanna or Ayanna without Kwan, they were always stuck like glue.

Some people found it cute whereas other's thought it was 'weird' or an obvious sign that Ayanna was 'using' Kwan for street-cred and money.

Nobody understood their friendship but the two it mattered to.

She and Kwan had one big fight during their entire friendship and it hurt Ayanna to the core for what she did...

a few years ago

    "Move yuh bloodcleet fram yah suh!" Kwan yelled snatching away from Ayanna trying to get inside his dorm.

They just got back from a campus party and Ayanna was upset that he allowed Nashe to dance on him the entire night. They had just ended their relationship two weeks ago seeing that it wasn't working and they were better as friends but Ayanna was drunk and still in her feelings about it.

"Don't speak that shit with me! Use your fucking words, your English is just as good as mine," She spat pushing him forward when he opened his door.

Stumbling over his feet, Kwan caught himself with the coat rack and turned around and glared at her.

"Get di fuck out mi shit!"