51.)

Kwan and Ayanna had decided to eat at the Pelican Grill. Kwan had the Ackee and fish combo with oxtails and a side of dirty rice with a sprite to drink. Ayanna had fried shrimp, fries, and fish with water to drink.

She was quiet the entire time and Kwan figured he should be the one to say something.

"I'll calm down wit da touching,"

"You don't have to, I overreacted," she said cutting her fish up.

"If yuh feel dat way Ya, I respect it. I cyaah cool off," He told her.

"You're all I have Kwan," She mumbled looking out the window as she wiped at her eyes. "I know we argue and sometimes go without speaking but losing you entirely... I can't handle it,"

"I want yuh Ya, all of yuh baby," He admitted and she closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

"I'm in love with you... I always have been," She whispered looking down.

"You're the only person who understands me inside and out. You have seen me at my lowest... I don't want that to change,"

"And it won't Ya," He assured making her look at him.

"We don't know that Kwan, things are different than they were years ago between us. I'm more vulnerable with you and sometimes I act out just to get your attention, you make me crazy,"

"Yuh don't have to explain yourself... I understand," He replied going back to eating.

Ayanna wanted to say something but was too afraid to so she ate her food in awkward silence.

Kwan ordered dessert for her and waited until she finished before they left.

"Please don't be upset me," She sighed staring out the window as he drove.

"I love yuh Ya, one moment yu— never mind," He mumbled cutting the radio on and released a deep sigh.

When he made it to his place, he entered the password into his keypad to open the gates before he drove through.

Just as he drove around the loop, he sent a text to one of his security to drop his other car back home just as Ayanna was coming out of her clothes.

Straddling his lap, she pulled his dick free from his suit pants and lowered down on him slowly as she sucked in a breath.

"I'm afraid of losing you, Kwan... I don't want to be alone," she whimpered grinding on him slowly.

"I want this... so bad but I'm scared that we won't do well again. I love you too much to watch you walk out of my life. I have nobody, literally nobody except you. Do you understand how much I need you?" She began to cry as she stopped her actions and covered her face in embarrassment.

"I don't have friends, I barely talk to your cousins and Renae and I are growing but you're my friend Kwan, my best friend. For years I prayed to God asking him to make a way for us to work again because I'm crazy about you." She cried hitting his chest then climbed off of him quickly and grabbed her jeans.

"I've always loved you and you never noticed," she mumbled struggling to put her jeans on before she rushed out of his car and ran towards his house.

Kwan quickly stuffed his dick back inside his pants then cut the car off and hopped out and ran after her.

Seeing her running up the stairs, Kwan tossed his keys and slammed the door closed before he ran after her and caught her before she could run into his bathroom.

As she fought against him, Kwan laid her on the bed and pulled her jeans off then came out of his clothes before he hovered over her and kissed each tear that fell.