25.)

Look, now, I can't promise commitment, but I swear we'll have fun
If you, ask I'll be honest, girl, you not the only one
Just a man on a mission, with my hand on my gun
Couple niggas that hate me, but way more people show love
Niggas tryin' too hard, they dyin' to ball
Then turn around and hate on me like it's a crime to evolve

Nipsey Hussle, If You Were Mine played throughout Eve's home as Renae them walked in and out of the kitchen getting food from the grill and kitchen island.

They decided to have the graduation party at Eve's parents' house per Lucy's request and Evan was sure to stay outside on the grill. "Who is this?" Tamia asked Renae as she picked up a drumstick.

"Nipsey Hussle, I'll tell you more about him later," Renae giggled and Tamia only nodded as she tried to pay attention to the lyrics. "Oh no you don't," Mama Karen snickered grabbing King and Bryson's shirt when they tried to go out back.

"I'm just getting a burger I ain't worried about his scary ass," King sucked his teeth as Eve entered the kitchen.

She had a blowout, with her hair parted down the middle, with the help from her mom, Eve had managed to grow her hair to the middle of her back. She had it dyed burgundy, she wore a cute olive ballerina type dress, on her feet she wore white flats and she had no makeup just gloss and her brows filled.

"Congrats again boo," Renae smiled pulling her into a hug and Eve giggled hugging her back. "Thank you, I thought I was going to trip on stage," she laughed.

"Girl, I did but I hit the splits," Renae snickered and Tamia and Bryson both laughed as they vouched for her. Renae wanted to wear heels a little too high and tripped when she posed for the camera but quickly turned it around and hit a split. Bryson has laughed his ass off the entire ride home as he told the story back in different ways. That was a moment Renae would never forget.

"You can do stuff like that because you're a dancer," Eve reminded. "Girl, that was before I took dancing serious, I was just quick on my feet," Renae laughed and Eve laughed as well.

"Are you nervous about college?" Tamia asked. "Just a little bit, but my mom said she's signing me up for boxing classes, she basically said it was that or she'll freeze my trust fund,"

They laughed. "It'll be worth it don't worry," they assured her just as Eve's grandma called for her. "I'll be back," She promised before running into the living room.

King and Bryson had to wait until Evan walked inside before they could go outside because Mama Karen was watching them like a hawk. "Can I talk to you?" Evan asked approaching Renae. "You good homie, go talk to yo kid."

Evan furrowed his brows and looked at Tamia who hit him with the same look, sighing, Evan went to find Eve. "I'm gonna beat his sellout ass, just watch," Renae mumbled as she placed more potato salad on her plate. "You and me both, as many times I fought your ugly ass daddy, I wouldn't mind whooping his ass," Tamia sassed and Renae tensed up at the mention of Ahmed.

"Damn, I'm sorry Z, I forgot how you felt. I'm sorry,"

"No, it's ok. That's not my father, I try to tell myself that every day, it helps with my anxiety," Renae mumbled and Tamia pouted. "You shouldn't have to do that though baby girl, he's just a big ass hole."