87.) The End To The Beginning

Songs to listen to during this chapter: Asiahn x Faded • Asiahn x To You • Asiahn x Lead • Asiahn x Waiting • Asiahn x Role Play • Asiahn x Something New • Asiahn x Games & Drip

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Renae had soaked in the tub, lit candles to calm her nerves and even took a nice hot shower that lasted a good 20 minutes and there was still no sign of Kingston. She wasn't sure if he was just as nervous as she were or if he got caught up in the middle of something, whatever it was had her sitting in the middle of the bed staring down at the fishes as they swam by.

Seeing the time on the clock, Renae got out the bed and decided to pour herself a glass of wine to ease her nerves, she wasn't sure why she was so nervous, it wasn't like this was her first rodeo but for some reason, this moment felt as if it would be different for the two... good different.

With a glass of white wine and an exotic book in her hand, Renae got comfortable on the bed as she sipped on her wine and flipped through the pages to pass the time.

       Hearing the door open then close, Renae placed the book and her empty glass on the dresser and sat up in bed staring at the bedroom door expectantly. King walked in as if he hadn't been gone for a full hour with a slight smirk on his face.

       "Don't be mad,"

       Renae rose her brow in response.

       "Are you mad?" He asked placing the bowl of strawberries at the end of the bed along with the whipped topping.

       "Where'd you go?" She asked ignoring his question.

       "Got stopped by yo pops, give me a moment," He told her before heading towards the bathroom.

       Frowning, Renae stared at the treats then sighed softly, she wasn't happy with his answer and a part of her felt as if he was being dishonest.

       Getting up, Renae disrobed and joined him inside the shower. "Did you just lie to me?"

       "You know me better than dat baybeh," he replied turning around to face her.

       Renae searched his eyes for any deception and nodded after realizing he was telling the truth.

       "What's going on? You nervous?" He asked going back to washing himself.

       "A little," She admitted admiring his broaden back.

       The way his muscles flexed with each movement had her eyes glued and a small smirk rested on her lips, he had room for a few more tattoos and he's been telling her that he wanted to get an updated version of the twins tattooed on him.

       She was so lost in admiring his physique she hadn't heard him call her name twice already.

       Chuckling to himself at the spaced-out look in her eyes, King placed his hand between her thighs and slowly massaged her clit.

       "Baybeh," he called tilting her chin and slowly Renae began to come back to reality.

       "Wa— not in here," she whimpered trying to push his hand away.

       Closing the space between the two, King slipped his finger inside her and moved it in and out of her slowly as she moaned in response.

       With his eyes fixated solely on hers and his finger moving inside of her at a steady pace, Renae's body filled with fire as she tried her best not to cum but he always knew how to bring her to her first climax with little effort.