69.)

It was February 2nd, and one of the coldest winters of the year, with 8 inches of snow covering the grounds and ice frozen on the highways, Dajon and Eve were in the dorm cuddled up under the blanket with the heat turned on 76 and the food network playing on tv.

"I used to watch all the episodes regarding the sweets just to fantasize about it," Dajon revealed then laughed.

"That's why you got me sitting here watching this?" She asked.

"Nah, this is also how I learned how to cook. Zuri used to turn to this channel and try to copy everything she saw whenever our mom left us by ourselves,"

"Oh... damn that's messed up,"

"It was our life, we just made the best out of it," he shrugged.

"You shouldn't have had to tho,"

"We did lil nerd, can't change it," He replied getting up to check on their Tyson chicken wings he had cooking in the oven.

Eve's phone vibrated and she leaned over and grabbed it off the table and smiled answering Alice's FaceTime call.

"Hey, I just got an email, they canceled classes for the next week and a half,"

"For real?" Eve rose her brow grabbing her laptop.

"Yup, the Dean sent out emails saying we got a blizzard coming some time tonight or tomorrow morning, which means more snow and more cold air,"

"Classes canceled?" Dajon asked sitting back down and Eve nodded logging into her laptop.

"Hey lil boy," Alice laughed.

"Wassup lil Wonderland, where yo girl at?"

"That's not my girl," she rolled her eyes and Eve and Dajon both laughed.

Alice was bisexual or as she called it 'Try-Sexual' she wanted to explore her sexual experiences during college just to see if she could figure out what exactly she wanted after she graduated and so far from what Eve and Dajon and the rest of the campus were seeing was Alice digging girls more than guys.

"Aight whatever, where yo friend at?" He smirked.

"In her skin minding her business like you need to, shouldn't you be planning your birthday nigga?" She sassed and Dajon busted out laughing.

"I'm not celebrating this year, I'm turning twenty I'm not going crazy until my twenty-first," he clarified.

"What kind of stupid shit is that? You get one day to celebrate your welcoming into this ghetto ass world and you wanna celebrate next year? Eve do you hear this shit?"

Eve laughed handing Dajon her phone knowing they were about to bicker back and forth.

"Why you always tryna get her to side with yo ass? This between us and yo smart ass mouth,"

"First of all nigga," She began as she rolled her neck then popped her gum. "My mouth not smart, you just ain't built for it and second, I added her in because that's my best friend so pipe it down,"

When they started going back and forth, Eve laughed to herself as she read the email that was posted on the school board, sure enough, classes were canceled for a week and a half and additional updates would be posted as needed.

"So? So? What you gon' do? Not a got damn thing, so bloop, give my friend her phone back thank you kindly,"

Eve busted out laughing as she took the phone from Dajon before he read Alice for filth because the expression on his face said 'I'm about to flame yo ass'