28.)

Renae was sitting in the living room with her leg bouncing as she stared at the clock. It was 11:30 and Dajon wasn't answering any of her calls. King left his phone at the house which only made her more nervous.

She called Eve and she told her she hadn't seen Dajon since he took her home and that also made her nervous. The front door opened and Renae jumped up and looked King over.

"Why aren't you in bed?"

Ignoring him, Renae followed him upstairs as she searched for any signs of struggle or death. "Did you... did you kill him," she hated that she even asked but she needed to know.

"Why do you care? Dat nigga doesn't give a fuck about you," his words hit her harder than he intended to but he was pissed off.

He didn't kill Ahmed, but he did scare him and told him the next time he came around he had no problems with putting two through his chest.

She folded her arms and tapped her foot impatiently as he ignored her entire presence. She was hormonal and wanted him to see how much this was bothering her, the suspense was killing her and she felt as if he didn't care.

"Kingston!"

"What man damn, go to bed bruh," He gritted as he keyed the combination to his safe aggressively.

"Just answer the question," She sighed as he took his guns apart before he placed it in the safe. "Renae go to bed," he asserted walking around her and into the bathroom ignoring her tears.

She was beyond emotional now, he paid her very little attention and wasn't giving her the answers she needed. Following him into the bathroom she folded her arms and stared at him. "Kingston,"

"What? Go tha' fuck to bed!" He based. He didn't mean to yell but right now he wasn't in the mood to talk, he needed sleep, a shower to clear his head and calm him down, Yung was begging to come out and he was slowly allowing him to.

"I'm not going to bed answer my question!" She screamed shoving him forward causing him to knock a few things off of the sink.

King whipped around and pushed her up against the wall. "Calm da hell down and give me time to fucking talk!" The mug that Renae had on her face quickly faded and her lip trembled as her eyes water. She knew King would never put his hands on her but it was the way he handled her that broke her heart and he knew it.

"I'm sorry," He apologized reaching for her face but she pushed him back then slapped him. King's face stung and he licked over his lip tasting blood. I deserved that, he thought as he rubbed his cheek.

"You..." she took a deep breath as she looked down at her shaky hands, she was so confused she wasn't sure how she was supposed to react, her emotions were everywhere.

King took a step forward and she shook her head backing up as her breathing picked up. "Yo... you said you loved me," she cried sliding down the wall. "I do... baybeh I do," King told her as he sat on the floor in front of her.

Shaking her head, Renae pulled the ring off of her finger and King shook his head. "Renae,"

"I... I don't want it," she mumbled shoving it in his chest and stumbled to her feet. King jumped up and followed her out of the bathroom and grabbed her hand before she could walk out of the room as his heart raced.

"Don't do dis to me," He begged grabbing her face and rested his forehead against hers. "You don't love me," She cried trying to push him away but he wouldn't move.

"I do, I fucked up and I'm sorry," His tears fell onto her face. "I'm sorry," he repeated before pressing his lips into hers. Renae tried to fight him off but eventually caved and pulled him closer.