39.)

"African American male, early twenties, a gunshot wound to his lower abdomen and another through his chest, we need to prep him for immediate surgery!" The Doctor spoke before they rolled King towards the back.

Renae had cried and screamed so much until she started to hyperventilate and when she started bleeding, one of the nurses rushed her towards the back with her screaming for King to wake up.

Everyone's emotions were through the roof, Bryson was fighting with himself mentally with trying to stay strong but after hearing what some of the EMT crew were saying about King's chances of living had his nerves all the way bad. Mama Karen was trying to stay calm but the poor woman ended up passing out right in front of the double doors.

Tamia had joined Malik and Bryson at the hospital. No words were shared between the three, they were all deep in their heads about the events that took place.

"Where is he!" Zina yelled running through the doors and Bryson looked at her crazily as did Tamia.

"What the fuck you doing here?" Malik gritted rising to his feet when Autumn rushed in behind her. "Where is he?" Zina repeated ignoring his question.

"Go home bro, you know they don't fool with you like that," Malik stressed sitting back down completely ignoring Autumn's crocodile tears.

"You said he wouldn't get hurt!" Zina screamed turning to Autumn who looked like a deer caught in headlights.

Malik, Bryson, Tamia and a few nosy locals all turned to the ladies.

"Shut up," Autumn gritted grabbing her arm but Zina snatched away. "She made me do it! She set King up, but he wasn't supposed to get hurt!"

Tamia blinked her eyes rapidly as she tried to process what she had just heard.

Malik lifted his head from his hands and stared at his sister then at Autumn before he started putting two and two together.

"Tell me you did NOT have anything to do with this Zi... tell me I'm hearing shit RIGHT NOW!" Malik roared rising to his feet with his fists balled up.

"She made me do it!" Zina cried reaching for him but Malik punched her dead in the face. He didn't mean to but it was the fact she just put him in a fucked up predicament and if King didn't live and Renae made it out, he knew she would kill her or try to force his hand to.

"You stupid bitch!" Autumn roared lunging for Zina.

As they rolled around the hospital floor telling on each other, a cop was making his way over to them as Malik stared off blankly with tears threatening to fall.

"She was supposed to get hurt not KINGSTON!" Zina cried as the security guard pulled her off of Autumn.

When those words left her mouth, Tamia smoothly got up and charged at Zina and snatched Autumn up in the process ignoring the cop and Bryson trying to stop her.

"THAT'S MY FUCKING NIECE!" Tamia shouted with each hit.

When the officer pulled Zina away, Tamia turned around and started giving the business to Autumn who failed miserably at trying to fight back.

"You. Evil. Bitch!" Tamia spoke through clenched teeth as she beat Autumn's face in until another guard rushed over and helped Bryson pull her away and Autumn fell to the floor holding her bloody face.

"My EYEEEE,"

"It'll be y—" before Tamia could finish her threat, Bryson covered her mouth and walked out the building before the cop could say anything.