78.)

"For a fact I know it was Z that said she loved him," Dajon laughed. They were sitting in the living room on their third game and this one was called Who Said It First? So far the ladies were in the lead by 20 points.

"Twenty dollars says, King said it," Lucy smirked looking at Renae.

Everyone turned to Renae and King waiting on them to flip them whiteboards around revealing King.

"Mannnn"

"Somebody lying,"

"I knew it!" Echoed throughout the living room as Renae and King laughed.

"When did you say it?" Tamia asked after rallying for the girls again.

"When she was released from jail," King answered then stared at Renae and she smiled faintly.

"You went to jail?" Eve gasped and everyone busted out laughing.

"Bless your heart and bless DJ for keeping you in the dark for so long," Karen said causing everyone to laugh harder.

"Well explain, give us details!" Eve beamed and Renae laughed turning to King.

"You wanna tell it or should I?"

"How about y'all both tell it, just take turns filling in the blanks," Lucy suggested.

Shrugging, King motioned for Renae to start.

"It was July first..."

A few years ago

        Pressing play on the song, Renae closed her eyes and took a slow deep breath as Nicki Minaj, Save Me quietly played.

I drove for miles just to find you and find myself.

Spinning around, she jumped into the air landing on her feet before dropping down to her knees placing her hands over her ears as if she were drowning out voices.

All these screams, all these voices in my head...
You gave me strength, gave me hope for a lifetime...

Thinking of Kingston, her eyes grew watery as she tried to block out their good memories, the little time she has spent with him seemed of something in a Fairytale.

Standing, she looked down at her arms as the next verse came up, I never was satisfied...

Shaking her head, she wiped under her eyes before she ran then jumped into the air before flipped and landed perfectly on her feet.

Stretching her hands out as if she was surrendering to God, she tried to stop herself from crying as the next verse came up.

This time won't you save me
This time won't you save me?
Baby, I can feel myself givin' up.. givin' up...

Hugging herself, she dropped down to her knees, turned over on her back and stretched her legs out. Pulling them back in, she rocked slowly as she began to lay back then arched her back up, rose her arms, and reached for the ceiling.

This time won't you save me
This time won't you save me?

Wiping the tears from her eyes, she held her shaky hand over her aching heart.

Baby I can feel myself givin' up.. givin' up

Laying down on the floor, she covered her face and sobbed silently.