10.) Touch down

RENAE & KING
April 2016 (Therapy)

"Do you feel like you're only attached to him because he helped you?" Tish asked Renae.

"No, he saved me, so he's always gonna be the person I look forward to seeing or searching for in a time of need. Out of everyone in my life, a complete stranger came into my life and talked me off the edge." Renae spoke looking at King and he smiled.

"You don't like being in the presence of other men?"

"No." She answered.

"It sets me off in the worst way."

"Is this true?" Tish asked looking at King.

"Yeah." He replied and Tish nodded.

"Would you like to be comfortable in the presence of other men?"

"No." Renae answered a little aggressively and King took ahold of her hand.

"Why not? That's part of your healing." Tish told her and Renae remained silent.

"I was attacked months after the hospital incident." She announced and Tish rose a brow.

"Again?"

"Yeah... pretty bad if you ask me." She mumbled tightening her grip on King's hand.

"I don't want to talk about it." She spoke standing and Tish tried to stop her from leaving but Renae pulled away.

"I can't." She mumbled then stormed out.

Staring at the door, Tish turned towards King.

"Was it worse than what the doctors did?" She asked.

"Way worse."

**

RENAE & KING
February 1st (New Orleans)

"We've been gone for damn near four an a half months and you mean to tell me y'all asses were slacking with business?" King asked

He and Renae had got back from Greece 2 days ago and although they expected to lay low for a few days, Jamel had called and let him know what went on while they were gone.

Over the course of the years, King had 5 different trap locations that were doing well, that was until just last month when the new crew started acting up.

"Y'all are grown, why do I need to babysit grown ass men?" He asked and the guys just stood around in silence.

"Where Cleo?"

"Right here boss." Cleo spoke walking through the door with 2 black duffel bags.

"What the hell happened? Why do I have to come back from vacation wit my shorty to hear that niggas been acting up?"