57.)

It's been 2 days since the breakdown and Lucy decided to take some time off from work so Bryson went ahead and did the same just to make sure everything was ok with her.

"What in the world Lu," Bryson chuckled entering the living room as she bent over.

"It's yoga," she laughed pointing towards the tv and Bryson walked over and turned his head some to get a better view.

"This doesn't look like yoga," He chuckled and Lucy laughed standing upright.

"It's... it's a little sexual just to help with flexibility in the bedroom,"

Bryson rose a brow and stared at the tv for a moment.

"Are you just gonna stand there with a hard-on?" She laughed pausing the video and Bryson chuckled smoothing his dick down.

"To be fair, I was just picturing you doing those," he held his hands up.

"Mhm," She hummed hitting play and he decided to leave her alone.

"Quit bending over like that, I'm trying to take a break today," He laughed putting the pillow on his lap.

"You're in here watching me, there are three rooms in here, you know what you're doing,"

"I just wanna see what this shit about, shit like soft porn if you ask me, ain't no way this should be televised," he chuckled.

"Oh my goodness Bry," she huffed sitting on the mat and stretched.

"Why'd you stop? You know I'm just playing with you,"

"It just feels weird to have you watching me that's all," she said popping the DVD out and picked up her water bottle.

"My bad Lu, go ahead and do your thing," He told her getting up but she grabbed his hand.

"It's fine, I've been down here long enough bes—," her sentence was cut short by the ringing of her phone.

Picking it up she stared at Claudia's contact for a moment before answering. "Hello?"

"Hey... um, he sent me a text asking me to come over... should I?" Claudia asked and Lucy laughed.

"Yeah, I'll meet you there just bring the camera ok?"

"Ok," she replied before hanging up.

Bryson stared at Lucy waiting on her to say something and she played with her phone with a smirk on her face feeling his eyes on her.

"I know you feel me staring at you," He chuckled and she smiled sheepishly.

"I might get everything I actually wanted after today,"

"What you mean?" He asked leaning forward and she stared at her phone for a bit then up at him.

"I... well... I kept the photos of myself from the years Evan beat on me... the night he almost killed me I had taken photos of my face and body..."

"But you never turned it into the cops?" He quizzed confused by this information.

"I was scared,"

"You had this shit for all these years and you just now grew the courage to report that shit?"

"I don't expect you to understand, I should've just kept it to myself," she mumbled getting up and rolled her mat up.

"Come on Lu you know I'm just trying to figure this shit out,"

"I don't need you to... I have to go," she sighed heading upstairs and Bryson sat there rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly.

When she returned, Bryson tried to speak to her but she waved it off.