37.)

Shaking her head, Renae got up and King sat up. "Nae?" He called watching as she made her way towards the door.

Getting out of bed, King headed out of the room just as she closed the hall bathroom door.

"Shit." He cursed rushing towards the door, banging on it he called her name.

"Open da door Nae!" He yelled banging on the door.

"Nae... come on baybeh don't do this to me" he begged putting his ear to the door.

"I can't do this anymore." She spoke from the other side of the door.

"Yes you can... I'm right here Nae... I know it's hard but I'm here baybeh please open da door." He begged knocking on the door again.

"I can't... I never meant to disappoint you... I'm tired of fighting... I'm sooo tired."

"Renae, listen to me. You never disappointed me baybeh, I've been here fighting with you and for you every step of the way ma. Don't leave me like dis Nae... please," He pleaded on the verge of tears.

Wiping her face, Renae stared down at the pills.

"I just want you to touch me... not look at me like I'm dirty." She cried pouring the pills into the palm of her hand.

"Nae I never looked at you any kind of way ma."

"Yes you have!" She screamed kicking the trash bin over.

"I haven't baybeh... please open the door," King begged.

"I don't deserve you... they were right,"...

"They were right," Renae murmured in her sleep. She was having another one of her episodes. "I don't deserve you,"

Hearing her talking in her sleep, King rolled over and rubbed at his eyes. "Baybeh," He called still half sleep. "Stop! I said no!" Renae screamed kicking wildly.

"Renae!" King shouted trying to wake her up.

"Stop it," She cried trying to push King away until she realized she was home. "K.. King?"

"It's just us here baybeh," he assured her as he pulled her into a tight embrace allowing her to breakdown.

"I can't... I.. I can't take it," she cried clawing at his back trying to make the pain go away. "Nae," King hissed trying to stop her.

"Make it stop!" She cried hysterically.

"You're stronger than dis Nae, look at me baybeh," King said as he stopped her from clawing at his back.

"I can't do it anymore," she mumbled with tears falling down her face. "Yes you can. You gotta stay strong for me baybeh, for our girls ok?"

"I c—"

"Yes you can," King asserted cutting her off. 

Dropping her head, Renae stared at her arms as the tears fell. "Stop," King gritted when she started scratching at her wrist.