5.) When in Greece

KINGSTON
The morning

Sitting in the chair, King watched as Renae packed her clothes ignoring his entire presence

"I don't get a "Good morning" no love?" He asked just watching her.

Ignoring him, Renae sat on the bed and zipped her luggage up.

She knew she overreacted but she wasn't ready to admit it yet.

"Ok, you gon need someone to talk to once we get on da jet." He reminded standing and she rolled her eyes.

Chuckling, King grabbed his and her stuff and left out the room.

He knew she'd crack, but he wasn't gonna be the one to apologize when he did nothing wrong.

She let the alcohol get the best of her last night and tried to fight the bartender.

Because in her mind, she was "flirting" with King and he was flirting right on back.

**

Last night

The way she came into the place
I knew right then and there, there was something different about this girl

Michael Jackson's Dangerous played throughout the night club as Renae and King sat at the bar.

Well Renae stood up and swayed to the music.

King being the observer that he is, kept his eyes on everyone who walked within 3 feet of Nae.

The way she moved
Her hair, her face, her lines
Divinity in motion

Looking over at King, he gave Renae a wink when she smirked at him.

He knew the dancer in her wanted to get down on the dance floor but she was keeping herself sheltered for some odd reason.

As she stalked the room
I could feel the aura of her presence

Every head turned
Feeling passion and lust

Sipping on her drink, Renae walked a little closer towards the dance floor watching a few girls dance.

The girl was persuasive
The girl I could not trust

"Wife?" Genesis, the bartender asked as she sat a basket of rolls down in front of King.

"Yup, all mine." King replied turning around and picked up a roll.