27.)

"O, what the fu...Dajonnn" Eve shrieked jumping out of her sleep as Dajon flicked his tongue over her clit rapidly. She had thought she was having a wet dream and up until her first orgasm she realized it was real.

She did not expect to be wakened up with head in bed but that's exactly what Dajon was providing. He lifted her hips slightly as his tongue drove deeper inside her wetness as he made out with her pussy. Eve wanted to close her eyes or look away but she felt as if she was in a trance. Dajon had the look of hunger in his eyes as if he were a crocodile creeping up on its prey.

With one hand gripping the sheets, Eve used her other and gripped Dajon's hair as he sucked and nibbled on her clit. Eve's moans became music to his ears and only encouraged him more. He had her juices dripping down his chin but that didn't stop him.

When Eve tried to pull away, Dajon pulled her closer smearing his face inside her pussy as he slurped and lapped his tongue inside her. Eve's body was on fire, she had beads of sweat on her forehead and her moans turned into soft cries as she hit the bed repeatedly. Biting down on her lip, Eve squeezed her eyes shut and arched up to capacity as a powerful wave shot through her body.

Dajon opened his mouth right on cue and took all of her into his mouth sure to swallow everything. He licked her clean then crawled his way up and hovered over her as she whimpered softly wiping under her eyes. "I love you," She cried wrapping her arms around his neck and pulled him down.

"Good morning baby girl," He spoke against her neck before kissing it as his dick poked her. Eve felt how hard he was and went to touch him but he stopped her. "I'm good, come shower,"

Eve had to take a few minutes to regain her strength before she got up and met him in the bathroom. After their shower, and they got dressed, Dajon stood close behind her like he had done the other day while she brushed her teeth then worked on her hair. He wouldn't let her touch him while they were in the shower, he's been really trying to do what King had suggested about letting his dick get used to her and her only. So far, he's been doing good.

"Are we getting in the water or just walking around?" She asked as she picked up her comb up. "Whatever you wanna do, I haven't been in so long, so I'm down with anything," he replied as held her waist and thrust into her slowly then stopped when his dick hardened again. "What does that do exactly?"

"I'm sorta schooling my dick in a way," he chuckled and she laughed softly. "How is that?"

"Just getting it used to you, basically I'm telling it to only get hard for you and you only," He laughed at the face she made. "How in the world do you do that? Doesn't it have a mind of its own?" She quizzed grabbing her brush.

"Which is why I'm letting it know who's boss,"

Eve nodded as he picked up his phone and read over Renae's message. She just sent him a simple I'm so proud of you and I love you text, she's been doing it a lot and he appreciated it. "We gotta hang with Mama Karen tomorrow, I miss my dawg," He chuckled as he read Mama Karen's message that she just sent him.

It was a picture of some baby shoes that she found online and she wanted to know if she should get them or find something else.

"I do miss her, and her cooking." Eve smiled as she picked up a bobby pin. Dajon walked out of the bathroom and came back with a chair and placed it against the sink.

"Take your jeans off real quick," He instructed as he came out of his and placed them on top of the sink. Eve stared at him funny but went along with it. Dajon pulled her down on his lap to where she could still look in the mirror to do her hair.

"Another one of your plans?" She smirked and he nodded sitting her directly on top of his bulge. "Grind for a bit," He said as he opened his Instagram app. Nodding, Eve grabbed his face so he could look at her as she did it.