18.)

They made it to Jimmy J's Cafe in twenty minutes everyone seemed to be getting ready for lunch and some heading to work. King just wanted food and grew impatient with the slow traffic, but he had Renae to keep him company and she did just that while making small music videos of the two.

Renae had never been on this side of town or to this kind of place so she let King order for her afraid she would get something she would regret or waste.

Renae had a three cheese omelet with extra bacon and extra ham inside, she had a side of fruit salad, French toast covered in powdered sugar and a large glass of Pineapple juice. She only ever had pineapple juice once but here, it tasted like heaven.

King ordered himself steak and eggs and was sure to get the eggs well done and extra cheesy. He ordered grits and crab cakes on the side and settled for a glass of sweet tea with a hint of honey and lemon in it.

"You don't have any errands to run with the guys?" Renae asked as she cut into her omelet. "The day belongs to you baby girl," He smiled.

Renae blushed turning her head and King chuckled. "What I tell you about that?" He smirked. "You make me nervous," She giggled keeping her eyes focused on her food. "You shouldn't be nervous around me ma, I'm not doing something right if you are."

"No you are, you know how I am when it comes to you, I become self-conscious for some odd reason." She smiled softly and King rose a brow. "For what? Ain't shit wrong with you, you damn sure ain't ugly, you're talented as fuck, can cook and fuck good," He smirked at the last part and Renae's jaw dropped.

"I'm just being honest," He shrugged before stuffing his mouth. Renae giggled looking away. "You have no filter."

"Only when needs to be, sometimes I gotta be raw with you just so you can feel me." He told her. "I've been doing some thinking," She mumbled staring down at her plate before she looked at him.

"I don't know when, but I do miss DJ and Bryson... I kinda want to visit them, but then I don't. I'm not sure if I'm ready yet."

"So what do you want to do? I understand why you don't want to go back, I'm kinda hesitant about you going back myself but you got your fam there and I told you before, I got you and I meant that." He told her and she nodded understanding.

"I just need a little more time ok?"

"Take all da time you need ma, just remember they miss you just like you miss them." He replied.

Renae pondered on his words for a moment before she focused back on her food. "Maybe two months tops? Because I know your mom wants to see you," She smiled.

"It's not about me Nae, this is about you baybeh remember that," He reminded.

"Guess what" She beamed doing a dance in her cheat and King chuckled. "Wassup?" He replied. "Some of my students that I've been teaching, not all, but six of them got a chance to fly to LA to take their dancing to the next level."

"Word?" King rose a brow and she nodded eagerly. "Yes, look." She grinned pulling out her phone. Clicking away for a bit, she pressed play on the video they sent her and showed King.

"Yoooo first thing first we wanna give thanks to our dope our dance instructor Renae, without her we wouldn't be here! We made it to LA baby!!" The video continued with the group thanking Nae and then they all broke out into their own freestyle before the video ended.

The look on Renae's face melted King's heart. She was blessed beyond measures and instead of trying to take dance serious for herself she focused more on the students. "I'm gonna miss them, but they promised to come back twice a month just to hang out at the studio." She smiled softly as she re-watched the video.