34.)

"Girl what in the hell," Autumn laughed when Zina opened her door. "That bitch did this now I can't take this fucking sew in out," Zina gritted stomping away from the door.

Autumn laughed following behind her. "Renae did this? Damn,"

"No, her stupid ass didn't. Some little blasian bitch Dajon dating did," Zina spat and Autumn knitted her brows. "Blasian? Since when does he have a girlfriend?" Autumn quizzed.

"I don't know if her ass is really blasian but she got eyes like they normally do, anyways the little bitch got bold because he was there and poured this shit over me and had the nerve to say the next time I won't be so nice, I bout snatch her lil babydoll looking ass up," Zina huffed folding her arms and Autumn leaned into the couch cushion laughing her ass off.

"You let some short bitch punk you in front of a nigga you're trying to fuck? Wow Z," Autumn giggled. "I thought you were better than that,"

"I am bitch, but you gotta help me cut this fucking sew-in out so I can wash my hair then that bitch is mine," She screamed throwing a fit.

Autumn shook her head disappointedly and picked up the scissors from the coffee table. "Get on the floor girl, damn this some middle school eighth-grade bully shit. How you let a short bitch hoe you? Whew, I gotta teach you better."

"You ain't gotta teach me shit and what's the next plan to shake Renae ass up since the first one worked?" Zina asked sitting between Autumn's legs.

"Let me think, I don't want her brother to get hurt since yo ass took a liking to him so let me play it smart," Autumn informed and Zina sighed.

"Aight fine, back to the other bitch, how we handling her?"

"Depends on what you know about her?" Autumn inquired. "Nothing, but obviously Dajon loves her, nigga threatened to throw me in the river," Zina frowned and Autumn busted out laughing.

"Girl, his ass wants you. King threatened me plenty of times and still slid up in this shit while talking shit." Autumn exaggerated.

"How about you make it seem as if he was trying to fuck you and then show the girl?" Autumn suggested. "Nah, I can't do that without actual proof or videos of me and him together," Zina replied.

"So do you just want to fuck him or get with him?"

"I just wanted to fuck him but now I want his ass in full, he must got some good dick if she was willing to fight my ass." Zina laughed and Autumn did as well.

"Don't try to put King on the back burner for his young ass," Autumn scolded and Zina sucked her teeth. "That nigga still the top priority, you're the shot caller remember? So make the shots,"

"The point in doing dirt is to not get caught bitch, if King finds out we working together that's our asses, so let me do what I do," Autumn sassed.

Zina rolled her eyes. "What if this shit doesn't even work though?"

"It will because we know his weakness," Autumn said placing the ruined track on the floor. "What's that?"

"Renae, once she's out the way he'll be desperate and vulnerable,"

"An easier access for us to make our move," Zina smirked. "You just better play your card right and don't fuck this up for us," Autumn warned.

"Yeah, yeah, just worry about this hair." Zina waved her off. Zina needed to gather enough information to hold over Autumn's head when she made her move to tell King of the shady shit she's been plotting.

Zina was gonna make it seem as if Autumn was some crazed person calling her every day with lies after lies begging for her help. She was gonna come out the hero and that's when she would make her move on Kingston.