71.)

"Nyam?" Kaari said then scrunched her face up. It was February 12th and Porsha was teaching the twins how to speak Jamaican Patios since they were gonna be out for quite some time.

They already picked up on the accent, but Porsha wanted to make sure they were fluent in not just English but Patios and Spanish if Renae allowed it.

"Yes," Porsha smiled then turned to Reign who was staring at her funny.

"I say eat eat," Reign said in her sweet voice and Porsha giggled nodding.

"That's also correct mama, but you gotta say nyam,"

Reign stared at her for a moment then at the flash card. "N...nyam?"

"Yes!" Porsha smiled handing them both an apple slice as their reward.

Kingston walked through the living room sporting a dark, burgundy one button suit that had a gold chain on his pocket that latched at the collar. He had a gold pocket square inside the pocket that was folded into a rose and on his feet, he wore blood red dress shoes, he had a tapered cut with his tight curls at the top and something in his hand.

Porsha looked him over briefly then furrowed her brows.

"Leaving?"

"Meeting wit dis hip hop choreographer for Nae, she misses tha' studio," he whispered squatting down and opened his arms welcoming Reign in for a hug then smothered her with kisses.

Doing the same to Kaari, he looked down at the cards and the snacks Porsha had for them.

"How they doing?" He asked picking up a few black cherries.

"Pretty good actually, once I finish with the greetings I'm gonna move on to food,"

Nodding impressed, King sat the girls back down then stood up.

"Nae is sleep but she plans on heading over to see Yanna, just tell her I went shopping," he chuckled checking the time.

"Will do," she replied.

Once he left out, Porsha picked up the next card, "Say Ello, El... o,"

"El... o... ello?" Both girls said and Porsha smiled letting them choose their next treat.

She loved babies, she always wanted kids but she worked so much and traveled a lot and she knew she wouldn't have time for them. She was a nurse and midwife who trained other women who wanted to be. She was fluent in four languages, Spanish, Portuguese, Korean and Jamaican Creole, of course English was her default language but once most of her business took place all over Jamaica she took it upon herself to study the culture, the history, and its language.

"Ok... can you guys say mi gaan? Mi... gaan,"

Kaari and Reign just stared at her blankly and she laughed.

"Next card," she giggled.

"So if someone were to ask how you were doing, you would respond "mi nice" it means you're doing good," she told them as she held up the card.

"Mi nice," She repeated slower.

"M-mi... nice," Kaari hesitated.

"Yes, good job,"

"Mi nice?" Reign followed up and Porsha clapped causing them both to clap as well.

They both picked up a grape and stared at it before eating it and Porsha laughed.

"Let's try something easier," She spoke more to herself as she searched through the cards.

"Yow... it's another way to say hey," she told them as they helped themselves to more of the fruit.