70.)

It was February 4th, also a 'regular' day to some but to Renae them, it was the morning of Dajon's birthday and Renae was in the kitchen cooking breakfast while the girls sat in their high chairs talking to Dajon via Skype on the laptop.

"Where's your Daddy at?" He asked.

"Daddy sweep," Kaari answered pulling her bowl of mangoes towards her and popped Reign's hand when she tried to steal one.

"Mine,"

"Hey," Dajon laughed.

"How many times we gotta tell you about beating on your sister KK?"

"Mine," She repeated hitting Reign when she touched her bowl.

When they started fighting, Renae dropped her spatula and ran over and picked Reign up while Dajon watched in complete shock.

"What in the world?"

"It's mine Mommy," Kaari cried pulling her bowl closer into her.

Reign looked at her then at Renae with watery eyes.

"I don't even know what to say," Renae sighed sitting down and grabbed the orange from the bowl.

"What you mean? Put her in timeout, you don't beat up on your siblings, Reign wanted one lil ass mango," Dajon told her then shook his head disappointedly.

He wanted to laugh but the whole sibling rivalry thing was something he hated, maybe it was because he and Renae were practically best friends and knew to protect each other.

Glancing over at Kaari then back at Reign, Renae pursed her lips and stared at the orange in deep thought as she peeled it.

"I never said you had to beat her Zuri, I said timeout, it doesn't require hitting," he clarified picking up on her vibe.

"I don't want to do that though, she's not in jail,"

"You want her beating on Reign every time she wants something? She may be the youngest by a few minutes but she's meaner and we all know it," He told her.

Sighing, Renae sat Reign down and handed her the peeled orange then got up and picked up Kaari.

Walking into the living room, she placed her into her playpen and cut the tv off.

"It's not nice to hit your sister so you have to stay here ok?"

Kaari stared at her with watery eyes and her bottom lip trembling.

"Ok," she mumbled softly.

"I'm sorry," Renae apologized before walking back in the kitchen.

"See me, DJ?" Reign asked holding up her orange slice.

"I do mama," he smiled.

Renae went back to cooking but glanced back at Kaari every few seconds just to check on her only to become sadder by Kaari's sad face.

"You know we're gonna throw King a bachelor's party right?"

"When did y'all discuss this?" She asked looking over her shoulder at him.

"That ain't important, but just know we're going to, so make sure Ayanna got something planned for you," He replied just as King entered the kitchen.

"Happy G day woe,"

" 'preciate it bro, Kaari in timeout if you're looking for her," Dajon chuckled.

King frowned looking at Reign then at Renae.

"She's in the living room," Renae informed checking on the muffins.

King took a slice of orange from Reign before heading into the living room.