24.)

"You're still here," Eve smiled softly, she had cried herself to sleep and thought she would wake up to an empty room but that wasn't Dajon's intentions, he missed her just as much as she missed him.

"Why would I leave?" Dajon rose a brow as he played in her hair. "I... I don't know"

"I'm sorry for how I treated you, I should've answered your calls," He apologized. "I should have told you... I'm sorry," Eve also apologized.

"I missed you Dajon," she whispered burying her face in his chest as he rubbed her back. "I missed you more lil nerd, I'm sorry,"

"Are you hungry?" He asked sitting up and Eve yawned rubbing at her eye. "I am, I need to shower tho," she mumbled getting out the bed and Dajon pulled her between his legs and just stared at her.

"Are you running away from me," He smirked lowering his hands. "No," She spoke softly as she moved closer into him. "Let me shower with you, I won't touch you."

Eve stared at him confused and bothered by the look he had in his eyes. The closest he has seen her to naked was whenever he ate her out that was it, now here he was talking about showering together?

"I don't know about that." She smiled shyly as she looked down and played with his chain. "I can respect that." He replied patting her butt then placed a kiss on her forehead.

Eve bit down on her bottom lip and stared at him. "You won't touch me or judge me?"

"Judge you?" He furrowed his brows and she nodded. "I'm not... like other girls... I don't have big boobs or wide hips."

"What's that supposed to mean? If that was an issue you think I would be here? That's kid shit, I'm a young man now baby girl, I know what I want." He told her.

"It's just... I don't even change in front of my mom," She giggled. "I told you I respected you, Eve, you don't gotta explain," He chuckled.

She played with her fingers for a moment then looked at him. "We have to strip together,"

"You don't gotta do this Eve, I'm cool ma." He assured but she shook her head and stepped back. "I want to," She admitted as she pulled him up. Dajon searched her eyes for a moment before agreeing.

Eve stepped inside her spacious shower with Dajon close behind. She was nervous but the longer she stared into his eyes the more at ease she felt. "Are you ok?" He asked once he closed the shower door.

It was taking everything in Eve for her to not look down because she knew he was packing, she felt it plenty of times.

"Yes.." she took a deep breath. Dajon grabbed her body sponge and poured her vanilla scented body wash over it. "Don't be scared, just keep your eyes on me," He told her as he uncrossed her arms and started to wash her slowly.

"Imagine yo pops walking in," Dajon laughed and Eve giggled softly. "He would probably try to kill me." She admitted.

"He wouldn't get far," He told her in all seriousness as he turned her around. Letting the water rinse her body off, Dajon grabbed her rag and pulled her back towards him and slowly cleaned her pussy area.

Eve sucked in a breath and held onto his arm as she kept her eyes solely on him. "Talk to me," he instructed as she grabbed another rag to wash him off.

"Do you think we'll make it in college? Like as s couple?"

"We will." He promised and she smiled. "Can I be honest without any judgment? You don't even have to say anything, I just really need to get this off my chest," She rambled washing his back.