58.)

"Daddy," Kaari called hitting King's face as he tried to sleep. The twins were 9 months old and they were actually walking now and said 'Daddy' more than 'Dada' which only melted King's heart.

The family would be here tomorrow morning and Thanksgiving was a day after.

"Yes mama," He mumbled still trying to sleep and she giggled hitting his face again then leaned down and kissed his cheek.

"Up Daddy, up," She giggled.

"Ok ok," he chuckled sitting up and smothered her face in kisses causing her to laugh uncontrollably.

Renae was out with Reign and Ayanna taking a walk on the beach so that left King and his mini.

"Did mommy feed you?" He asked checking the time.

Nodding, Kaari picked up her bag of Gerber melts and tried to offer him some but he declined.

"Come on, I guess we can see what we can do today," he said helping her down and she held onto his pants leg as she followed him into the bathroom.

"Baby," she smiled sitting on the bathroom floor and pointed to her snack bag.

"Yup, a baby just like you mama," He chuckled picking her up and sat her on the sink so he could brush his teeth and wash his face.

As he did that, Kaari watched the door closely as if someone would come in uninvited while she enjoyed her snacks.

Once King finished, he picked her up and headed out of the room.

"What do you want to do mama?" He asked walking down the stairs.

Kaari stared at him confused trying to figure out how to respond the best way she could. "Pway?" She said unsure and he laughed at her baby voice.

"You want to play?"

"Pweaseee," she beamed.

"Playtime it is," he chuckled putting her down so he could get something to eat.

"Daddy... My Daddy," she sang stuffing her mouth as she danced.

King stood there watching with a smile on his face and his heart swelling. Over the month Reign had ventured more towards Renae and Kaari was always wanting to be under King and both of them were fine with it.

"Daddy," she smiled looking at King with those eyes of hers.

"That's right," He smiled.

"Baby... I baby... KK?"

"Yes you are," he laughed picking her up and kissed over her face.

"My lil mama," he smiled opening the oven seeing that Renae had his plate in there.

"Can Daddy eat for a second?"

"Un huh," she nodded climbing off the sofa and ran towards her and Reign's toys.

King cut the tv on and settled on the basketball game as Kaari played with her Bratz and her blocks.

"No Daddy!" Kaari laughed taking the fake cupcake from King when he tried to eat it.

"I thought I could have it?" He frowned and she giggled.

"No no," she shook her head then hit the toy letting him that it was fake even though he already knew it.

"I can't eat it?" He asked.

"No no," she repeated putting the cupcake to the side and handed him her Bratz doll.