65.)

It was December 12th a week since the incident and Renae was sure to go with King whenever he checked in at his businesses.

It wasn't so much of her being scared anymore she just enjoyed being under him again and was sure she gave him space whenever he held meetings.

They were at one of the Finance companies he owned and Renae was sitting in his office staring out the window at the view while the twins sat on the sofa playing with their dolls and blocks.

She and Bryson spoke on FaceTime regularly and she even called her aunt and apologized and sent her some money to fix her screen.

She called Karen and apologized to her as well then called Dajon and Eve and apologized to them, surprisingly they all forgave her and even cracked jokes about how she was acting.

She didn't take offense to it she actually laughed about it with them as well.

This year for Christmas and New Years King and them would be flying back home instead of having the family flying to them, they agreed on taking turns and rotating.

But truth be told, Renae just missed the states.

"Mommy!" Kaari beamed getting down from the sofa when she heard Chris Brown Questions come on the radio.

Renae turned around and sat there watching as Kaari clapped her hands and danced.

Reign sat there cheering her on and danced in her seat as Kaari laughed her head off.

"No no, what mommy tell you about shaking your butt?"

Giggling, Kaari climbed back on the sofa and looked at Renae with those eyes of hers.

"No no mommy?"

"No booty shaking KK," Renae laughed.

Nodding, Kaari continued to dance in her seat until the song went off.

Renae laughed turning back around and stared out the window.

Another baby couldn't hurt, will it? She thought to herself just as King walked inside and both girls squealed.

"Look at my lil rascals," King smiled squatting down and smothered them both in kisses.

"Did y'all listen to mommy?" He asked and they both nodded.

Reign grabbed his tie and pulled it and he laughed undoing it and handed it to her.

"You ready to go mama?" He asked looking over at Renae.

"Yeah," she smiled faintly as she closed his curtain then stood up.

As King picked the twins toys up he looked over at Renae and furrowed his brows.

"What's wrong mama?"

"Honestly?... I'm not sure," she laughed picking Reign up.

"You sure?" He asked standing up and picked up Kaari.

"Yes... I think it's just a mood swing," she told him as she wiped the corner of her eyes then cleared her throat.

"If something's bothering you, let me know Nae,"

"I'm fine King, I honestly don't know why I'm crying," she laughed then shook her head.

Before they walked out the office, King put Kaari down then took Reign from her and placed her down then pulled Renae into him when she broke down.

"What's wrong Nae?"

"I... I don't know... I really don't," she cried.

As King rubbed her back, Kaari hugged Renae's right leg and Reign hugged her other.