36

It was September 3rd also Kingston's birthday and he and Renae still weren't on speaking terms which was taking a toll on the family but Autumn and Zina have been eating it up. To save their asses, Autumn hired a good photo and video editor and sent Renae two new videos of King having sex with a dark skin girl. It was already bad that Kingston made his comment about going out to cheat and then Renae received videos a day after their argument of him having sex with someone else. She was depressed to the max and closed herself off from the family. She locked herself inside the room and always waited until Bryson left before she went out to eat. She wouldn't answer her aunt's calls or Mama Karen's. Life wasn't going how she planned it and she hated it. She was now at her prenatal checkup, just wanting to go home and curl up into a ball and cry. She was slowly going back to her old self but she's been fighting it.

"Renae?" Doctor Garner called dragging Renae from her thoughts. "Huh? Yeah?"

"I was asking if you wanted to wait for Kingston to get here?"

Renae looked at her nails and closed her eyes. She rescheduled the appointment dates so she wouldn't have to see King. "No... can we actually do this another time? I'm not feeling too good," Renae sighed sitting up.

"I don't know if you're aware, but your blood pressure is higher than it should be Renae,"

"I know..." Renae mumbled quickly wiping her eyes. "I just need extra time ok?"

"I need to check on the baby Renae," Doctor Garner pressed. "I just need some time ok! That's all I ask," Renae stressed tossing the sheet from her legs and jumped down from the bed.

"Renae,"

"Next week, I'll be here," Renae mumbled before rushing out.

When she made it outside to her car she bent over trying to calm her breathing. Feeling a pain on the right side of her stomach she winced touching the area. "I'm sorry ok?"

"I'm sorry," she mumbled removing her keys from her purse and unlock the car door. "Ouch! Son of a bitch," she gritted holding her stomach and closed her eyes.

Climbing inside the car, Renae put her seatbelt on with a shaky hand then rested her head on her steering wheel as she rubbed her stomach.

"I'm sorry," she cried softly.

After sitting for ten minutes, she finally calmed herself down and started the car up before she drove out the area. She was tired and in pain, she just wanted her bed, she wanted King...

       Renae made it to Bryson's place in thirty minutes, it would have been fifteen but she kept pulling over to cry. Between the hormones and her actual feelings being hurt, she was really taking it hard.

She could barely walk through the door, she had to crawl while trying to stop the voices from coming back. She needed to talk to Tish but she needed to get upstairs first.

You're going to be alone forever her mom's voice crept into her head as she crawled towards the stairs.

"Stop," Renae cried shaking her head.

Mm a pretty little thing, aren't you? The doctor's voice came next. "Stop it," She cried sitting on the bottom step and covered her ears.

King pulled up into the driveway after getting a call from Doctor Garner about Renae's health risk and her changing the appointment dates. King was pissed but he tried to put his anger on pause to figure out what the hell was going on with Renae.

Seeing the front door cracked, King pushed the door open slowly and looked down at the trail of blood. His heart was racing and the further he walked the bigger the puddle became until...