30.)

"Girl the bitch is pregnant," Zina huffed walking into Autumn's place. It was July 3rd and Zina had overheard, more like eavesdropped on Malik's conversation he was having with Kingston and all she heard was how much longer will her morning sickness last? Before she rushed out of the house.

"His ass definitely not gonna believe she fucked another nigga now, what the hell man," Zina frowned plopping down on the bed while Autumn stared out the window deep in thought and in her feelings.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes bitch, you think I'd be over here looking like this if it wasn't true? That nigga popped a baby up in her shit and I could have sworn I heard Malik say something about them being married last week," Zina pondered for a bit as she tried to recall the conversation.

"Nah, they just engaged but still bitch. First the baby now a fucking engagement," she stressed standing to her feet and started rambling on.

"Shut. The. Fuck. Up." Autumn gritted turning her way with her face all frowned up. Zina stopped and cocked her head. "Un uh, 'cause bitch watch yourself, I'll tap that ass just like that stupid bitch did,"

"Bitch fuck you and that ugly ass bitch, sit down and let me think," Autumn spat turning back towards the window and chewed on her bottom lip. Zina eyed her briefly before sitting. She often wondered why in the hell did she even agree to this little setup, the longer she stayed around Autumn the longer she realized just how off she was which is why she could understand why Kingston left her ass when he did.

She was starting to regret everything but she refused to let Autumn have King, that was a no go for her, King was hers and she had no problems with getting Autumn out the way just to have him for herself. "So she's pregnant, so what? How many expectant mothers have miscarriages every year?" Autumn's words cut into her thoughts and Zina knitted her brows.

"Bitch I'm not killing no damn baby, you coked out of your mind,"

"Did I say we would touch the ugly ass baby? I asked I question dumbass," Autumn spat and Zina pursed her lips and tilted her head. "You just implied to killing the baby or being the cause of it dumbass so rethink your shit before you come at me bitch, come correct or don't come at all,"

Autumn stared at her shocked. "You grew a pair overnight I see,"

"Been had 'em, sis, keep up boo," Zina smirked flipping her braids back. "So what's the plan? Let me know something so I can gather some more information. I've been thinking about making a pass at her little brother, that lil nigga grew up to be fine and I wouldn't mind putting this pussy on his face," Zina stuck her tongue out and Autumn gagged.

"You're nasty and I'm thinking so be quiet,"

Zina rolled her eyes but sat quietly.

Thirty minutes had passed by before Autumn began to speak and Zina only nodded and responded when she felt she needed to. "It's not murder... we'll just be, part of the reason she'll have... complications," Autumn smirked and Zina forced a smile.

"Cool with me, I'm throwing a party tonight you down?"

"Bitch..." Autumn shook her head. "When the hell are you gonna stop with the freaky shit? I'm surprised Malik hasn't caught on to your nasty ass yet. Who the fuck throws orgy parties every day," Autumn turned her nose up and Zina shrugged.

"It's a yes or no question, you sure as hell was fine when that nigga Cole was eating your shit from the back,"

"Because he was fine as fuck and his dick was long," Autumn sassed. "Long and skinny, not my cup of tea," Zina replied checking herself out in her hand mirror.