55.)

It was 7 in Jamaica and King and Kwan were sitting at the bar on the beach having a few drinks while keeping an eye on Ayanna and Renae as they danced along to the artists that performed.

From dancehall to Reggaeton, to Ska, to Roots Reggae and hip hop, the locals including Renae and Ayanna were enjoying themselves and the music.

The twins were with Mrs. Capri giving Renae an equal opportunity to give King his last gift of the night.

"What yuh tinking about?" Kwan asked putting his drink down and glanced at King.

"I've been coming at lil mama hard lately and I don't even know why,"

"How so?" Kwan asked.

"I came at her crazy about da whole sex dungeon shit. I wanted her to go out and have fun and find herself so I'm not even sure why I reacted da way I did,"

"Jealousy," Kwan chuckled lighting his blunt.

"Jealousy?" King laughed picking up his drink, "I don't get jealous nigga."

"Yuh did for dat, yuh were pissed off when yuh found out where they were. I told yuh Ya wasn't gonna let shit happen to her, but yuh showed a weird side of yurself on di way home," Kwan told him and King frowned.

"How was dat? You said you were gonna handled Yanna for me,"

"Talk to her nigga, not curse her out or shit. Shi's grown and I don't care about her going to stuff like dat, part of di reason for mi investing in dat place was for her, shi learns stuff fram it, it'z no big deal," Kwan shrugged and King rose a brow.

"Hold up... y'all a thing or something?"

"Shi mi shorty, it'z been pretty obvious," Kwan chuckled and King stared at him then looked at Ayanna.

"I did not see dat shit coming,"

"Only we were supposed to" Kwan said then handed him the blunt.

"So what type of shit y'all be into? I don't know if I want Nae doing whatever she saw,"

"Shi's grown mi brudda, let her explore, I promise you'll be happy about it later, don't be hard on her,"

"Do you know what they do in a sex dungeon nigga? It's like their own orgy party," King said and Kwan laughed.

"I put money in di place, I know what they do and it shouldn't bother yuh. If yuh cyaah watch porn and beat yo shit to it den yuh cyaah walk through a sex dungeon and get ideas, it's better den dat staged porn shit, I had to stop Ayanna fram watching dat shit,"

"What's da deal with her? She seems highly sexual," King chuckled and Kwan smirked.

"Ain't no problem with mi," Kwan shrugged watching as a guy walked up on Ayanna and she pushed him back.

Before he could touch her again, Renae walked up and pointed towards them, when the guy noticed Kwan watching his eyes grew wide and he quickly backed away.

"If dis was back home I would've been over there and dat nigga would be knocked da hell out," King said and Kwan winked at Ayanna before turning in his seat.

"For what? Shi cyaah handle herself and niggas know I enjoy killing. Yuh are a hot head and I see why Renae iz scared of yuh,"

King turned his nose up and frowned, "She's not scared of me, I don't do shit to make her scared of me, I don't need her feeling dat way,"

"Yuh may not be doing intentionally but shi scared of yuh brudda rather yuh believe it or not. Why yuh tink shi wuz scared to tell yuh where they went? Yo ass iz scary without even trying, not to mi tho because I like a good challenge but to anyone else, yuh are," Kwan replied and King sucked his teeth.