6.) Heartfelt Confessions

RENAE

Walking back inside, Renae followed him inside the room and grabbed Kingston's hand before he could enter the bathroom.

"Hey? What's going on?" She asked making him look at her.

Seeing the tears forming in his eyes, her heart swelled.

"Baby what's wrong?" She asked caressing his face.

Closing his eyes momentarily, a few tears rolled down his cheek and he shook his head.

"King what's wrong?" She asked now worried.

He just stared at her for a moment.

He loved her dearly, he felt a deep connection with her as if their souls were always calling to be near one another.

His peace is what she were to him.

From the moment he laid down to the moment he woke up, she was always the first person on his mind and the last.

Her love was infectious and the simple thought of losing her had him feeling a way.

"Baby?" She called wiping away his tears.

Closing his eyes, he placed his hands over hers.

Removing her hands from his face, he stepped into her personal space closing what little room they had and stared down at her.

With her heart beating from nervousness and fear, she wanted to speak but the longer they held eye contact the more she felt as if he were speaking to her mentally.

Placing her hand over his heart, she stared up at him as she matched her breathing with his.

"I love you." She spoke softly.

Tilting her chin, he leaned down and brushed his lips over hers.

Placing a kiss on her lips, he rubbed his nose against hers and went back for another kiss.

The heat from his body resonated off of hers.

Pulling from the kiss, he stared down at her then looked down at her attire.

Removing the shirt from her body, he took the time and admired her body as if it were his first time.

Grabbing her face gently, he went back for the kiss.

Pulling on her lip softly, with the swiftness, King lifted her up and pressed her back against the wall and attacked her lips hungrily.

Moving their heads in sync, tugging on one another's lip between kisses, Renae pushed him back some.

Falling back on the bed, Renae straddled his lap only for King to flip them over and hover over her body.

Letting her know that it was he who was in charge this time.

Removing her shorts, he locked eyes with hers as he eased his hand between her thighs and rubbed her folds slowly.