86.) The Reception

After spending 15 minutes taking their wedding photos, Ayanna, Dajon, Kwan and the twins joined in to take a few more and then the rest of the family gathered around to take a few family photos.

       Renae was changing into her second outfit of the evening to prepare for her and King's first dance as newlyweds. King was standing by the DJ making sure he had the playlist correct while everyone else sat at their assigned tables waiting for the fun to begin before they could actually sit down and eat.

       "Am I getting a nephew tonight or nah?" Dajon chuckled after dapping August up.

       "Now why would I tell you?" King laughed.

       "I'm just saying, I'm ready for a lil nephew, I already got two nieces, that I spoil like crazy,"

       King smirked staring at him then picked up his cup and sipped on his punch.

       "That's a yes?" Dajon rose a brow but King still remained silent.

       "I'ma take that as a yes, I can keep a secret,"

       King busted out laughing then shoved him away some. "Man, go sit down, playing too damn much,"

       "I'm your best man, I follow you everywhere," Dajon chuckled.

       Squinting his eyes, King couldn't do anything but laugh, it was always jokes and good vibes whenever he was with Dajon and he appreciated him for it.

       "We won't be trying for a nephew... yet," King finally answered.

       "Y'all wack," Dajon sucked his teeth then took Kingston's drink and went to find Eve.

       "Brother?" The DJ asked.

       "From anotha' motha'," King chuckled softly then shook his head.

       Anthony Hamilton, Point Of It All began to play letting everyone know that Renae was coming down the stairs.

I can't stay away from you too long
Even if I do I'll always call
Checkin' on you make sure you're OK
Be the one to brighten up your day, yeah yeah

And the point of it all
Is I love you
Yeah

You know I love you baby

My days seem long
Whenever we're apart
It's like someone has thrown away my heart
You're a major part of my life
And no matter what the storm may bring
I'm fine with you

And the point of it all
Is I love you
And the reason for it all

Is I love you
Oh I love
Oh I love you

(Oh I love you girl) Oh I love you girl, yeah
I can't stay (I can't stay away too long)
I can't stay away from you baby (I can't stay away too long)
Don't wanna be without you

Walking down the spiral stairs, the lights dimmed and the spotlight rested on Renae as King waited for her at the bottom of the stairs.

Wearing an all-white, laced sleeveless dress that created the perfect hour-glass figure on her body, she wore half of her hair up and the rest down, her face was rid of her previous makeup and only consisted of lashes, concealer, a dramatic winged liner, and pink gloss on her lips and on her small feet she wore rose gold Jimmy Choo Diva Crystal heels.