56.)

It was November 11th and slowly approaching Thanksgiving, the family was flying to see King and Renae again but this time Jamel, Tyron, and Malik would be there.

It took Renae some time but she finally learned to forgive him for what his sister had done. King also wanted to talk business with them when they came too so they were excited about that, they were starting to feel as if King had forgotten about them but truth be told he's been busy with the twins, his many businesses and continuing on his and Renae's new sex adventure.

He found any reason to include a toy in during the sessions and most of the time he tied Renae to the bed while he laid between her legs and played with her clit until she begged him to stop from growing too weak from her many orgasms.

It was supposed to be a plus for her but as always King ended up overpowering her, but she enjoyed the kinky side of their relationship and she thanked Ayanna for helping her every chance she got.

It was 9:30 at night in the states and Lucy had another hour to go before her shift was over but surprisingly Bryson had sent her a text telling her to come outside.

She didn't ask any questions but told her coworkers she was taking her late lunch and skipped her ass right out the building.

With his car parked in the back out of the cameras view, Lucy took the back door and met Bryson in the empty parking lot.

"What are you doing here?" She asked leaning on his car and he smirked rolling the window down allowing her to get a view of him naked.

"You've been busy lately, I figured I could reward you,"

Looking behind her, Lucy walked around the other side and climbed in.

Bryson made sure he drove towards the dark area of the parking lot and cut the lights off and pushed his seat back.

"I thought you said we couldn't?"

"Changed my mind," he shrugged rolling the windows up and cut the ac on.

"Did you get these tinted?" She laughed looking at his windows.

"Yup, two days ago," he smirked before pulling her over onto his lap once she came out of her uniform.

"I missed you," she whimpered tilting her head back as she lowered down on him slowly trying to ignore the pain.

"I know," he grunted gripping her ass then smacked it.

"How long has it been?"

"Too long," He mumbled throwing his head back enjoying the feeling of her pussy.

They've been so caught up in work they had no time to see each other for the past 4 weeks and on top of that Lucy's plan was doing better than she expected and Evan had really taken the bait.

Now she just needed to wait a while before things hit the fan.

"Oh my God, I missed you," She moaned bouncing faster as Bryson repeatedly smacked her ass.

"Slow down," He gritted grabbing her waist and she whimpered.

"But I missed you,"

"We got the next three days Lu, slow down I'm not ready to nut yet," he mumbled and she bit down on her lip and purposely locked down around him until he came.

"Why would you do that?"

"I'm sorry," she smiled innocently as she tried to kiss him but he turned his head.

"Man move,"

"What?"

"Get. Up," he spoke slower and she stared at him shocked.