31.)

"You can't sit in here crying everyday baby girl, have you tried calling him? It's been two weeks," Lucy spoke as she rubbed Eve's back. For the past two weeks, this has been Eve's routine, she'll wake up and cry, cry in the shower, cry during breakfast then hold off until after her boxing classes then cry on her way home until she fell asleep.

"He left his phone here so I wouldn't be able to reach him," Eve cried and Lucy sighed deeply. "You told him that you hated him, Eve... no guy wants to hear that, especially when they're in love with you,"

"He's not in love with me," Eve mumbled and Lucy laughed. "Girl, that young man is in love with you. You know good and well you know it and see it. Why else would he be so hurt by what you said? Y'all basically had angry sex minus the actual vaginal process," Lucy snickered and Eve covered her face.

"Don't try to cover your face, that's what you get. Nobody told you to be out here doing anal with yo virgin ass, I should get my belt just for that," Lucy scolded but the smile on her face let Eve know that she was only playing.

"I told you that because I was vulnerable not for you to tease me," Eve mumbled and Lucy smirked. "You think I didn't already know? You've been walking different ever since y'all tried it the first time, don't forget I was your age once, and I know you better than you think I do."

"How did we go from my broken heart to anal?" Eve quizzed and Lucy laughed. "Because you wanted to be hot in the ass, get it?" Lucy slapped her knee as she laughed obnoxiously.

Eve just laid there staring at her blankly.

"That is sooo not funny,"

"It is and bless yo heart if you roll them eyes at me again," Lucy said stopping her laughter quickly and Eve looked away. "Sorry,"

"Seriously though, have you tried to call his sister or dad?" Lucy asked climbing in bed behind her. "She tried to get him to talk to me but every time she gave him the phone he hung up," Eve croaked then broke down.

Lucy sighed resting her chin on her shoulder and rubbed her arm. "He'll come around, just give it a little more time, he's hurt right now and he has a right to,"

"What about me? He watched the video not me," Eve cried hugging the pillow. "Maybe he shouldn't have done that, but if certain stuff didn't happen why are you upset? It's clear he will go to Heaven and Hell just to prove how much he cares about you but you can't see that because you don't agree with some of his choices. Dajon is different, so you gotta expect different Eve, he loves you and it sounds like he's told you that plenty of times but you paid no attention," Lucy told her and Eve furrowed her brows.

No, he hasn't,"

"He told you his heart was your plenty of times right," Eve nodded. "And he even went as far as making sure his other friend only had eyes for you correct?" Eve nodded again.

"Point proven, he's been saying it all along and you paid it no mind. He's scared to say it bluntly so he found other ways to say it and you ignored him," Lucy told her then shook her head. "You're smarter than that Eve, act like it," Lucy concluded then got up.

"I'll cook something after my shower, stop crying and figure out how you can win my future son-in-law back," Lucy smirked before leaving out the room and Eve stared at her wall covered in photos of Rihanna and Nicki them for a moment before she turned on her back and huffed.

"This is new to me," She mumbled folding her arms and smiled looking down at Dajon's chain. I miss you she sighed turning on her side and picked up his phone. Placing it on the pillow next to her she closed her eyes and cried softly until she fell asleep.