73.)

"We've been thinking about expanding the business to the states, but Ed wants us to try and expand over in Nigeria and Columbia," Collin said to Kwan.

It was February the 24th and they were having a meeting about Kwan's new tech company and finance school that he was trying to get started to help the youth learn the basics and the correct way to manage, spend their money and how to build their credit.

"Wah iz di problem den?" Kwan asked leaning in his chair looking around his colleagues.

"We know about the problem you have with Nicole's brother... Santos, and we're also not sure if we're able to take our business to Nigeria, let alone Africa itself,"

Laughing, Kwan massaged his jaw then scratched his right eyebrow. "Why on Earth do yuh hab it in yur mind deh wi aren't allowed there?"

"I don't... it was an assumption," Collin mumbled.

"A stupid one, if Ed tinks wi should go ova there den wi will. It'z only fair di black youth get a chance to learn wah di rich are being taught but abusing. Di point of di finance school wuz specifically for di youth dat looked lakka mi, so as I said, set it up," Kwan told him then looked at the rest of the group seeing if they had an issue with what he said.

"You don't think people will think you're being racist or prejudiced for only wanting to create a business for African Americans?" Neil asked.

Kwan chuckled unbuttoning the bottom of his suit and stood up slowly.

Walking around the big meeting table, Kwan remained quiet as everyone kept their eyes on him afraid of what may happen.

Stopping at the window, Kwan leaned against the wall and folded his arms before speaking. "Are yuh not aware deh there iz a hate group, known as di KKK dat specifically targets mi kind? There iz also businesses and schools deh only allow white people in and only hire mi kind or other minorities if dey need a janitor, housekeeper or maid. Do not play di race card wit mi, I hab no problem pulling out receipts and di facts typed AND written in black and white. Yuh cyaah easily look dis shit up, so don't play di victim kaaz I waah fi do someting gud for mi people,"

"I... I di...I didn't mean it like that Kwan," Neil stuttered and Kwan smirked.

"Of course yuh did, but it'z fine, don't be sorry tho just be careful, I may not be so nice next time," he smirked taking his seat.

"So Nigeria for sure?" Cady asked.

"For sure," Kwan replied.

"We cyaah still expand to di states, wah iz di issue regarding dat?" He asked looking through the papers.

"There is no issue, we only have enough money to have three locations for the test run," Collin answered.

"I gave yuh all a two-hundred-million dollar budget, dis company in particular only took twenty-thousand dollars to put together, so again, wah di fuck iz up?"

"You now have a tech company that you're including in the blueprint Kwan, technology cost money... a lot of it," Cady spoke up.

Kwan stared at her for a moment then rose a brow. "How long hab yuh been here?"

"Only a month," she answered.

"Yur smart, I lakka yuh, but don't ever try to tell mi someting I already know, dis iz coming out of my pockets paid in full, I know how much technology costs and I also know dat di budget I hab iz actually twenty-million more than it should be, so again," He said turning to Collin.

"Wah iz di problem?"

"Nothing... nothing at all," Collin answered sliding the samples over to be passed around.