66.)

It was 6 in the morning and Lucy managed to sneak away from Eve to head to her and Bryson's shared place ready to get a few rounds in.

Laying in the bed with her body oiled down, Lucy sat up in bed when she heard the shower cut off and moments later Bryson entered the room.

"When the hell you get here?" He laughed looking her body over then licked over his lips.

A lazy smile spread across her face that was telling him she wanted him to have her in the worst way.

Walking towards her, Bryson placed his fists on either side of her and stared at her with a smirk.

"You came back here just for me huh?"

"Mhm," She hummed removing his towel from his body.

"You want it nasty don't you?" He asked when she brushed her toes over his muscular body then stopped at his dick.

"Mhm," She smirked biting down on her lip.

Leaning his forehead against hers, Bryson let his finger traced down her smooth skin until his fingers met with her nipple.

Nuzzling his nose into the crook of her neck, he lapped his tongue over her hot spot as he played with her nipple.

Whimpering softly at his touch, Bryson licked from her neck up to her ear then up to her jaw until he finally got to her soft lips.

Gripping her breast in his hand, Lucy arched up into him as their tongues fought for dominance.

Sliding his hand down her body until he got between her thighs, Bryson massaged her clit slowly as he caught her lower lip between his teeth and she let out a soft moan.

"Can you scream my name?" He asked against her neck as he continued to play with her pussy.

Whimpering softly, Lucy nodded and he laid her back gently and kissed down from her neck to her breasts then down to her pussy.

For someone who never thought he'd see the day to perform oral on a woman he sure as hell enjoyed doing it to Lucy.

Blowing on her pussy, Lucy moaned in anticipation ready for him to handle his business.

Smirking to himself, Bryson moved back up to her breasts and devoured her left nipple as he rubbed up and down her slit slowly.

As he sucked and nibbled on her nipple, Bryson pulled back slightly and bit down on it and Lucy sucked in a breath and dug her nails into his back.

"Stop teasinggg," She whined when he gave the same treatment to her right nipple.

Feeling how wet she was, Bryson planted soft kisses on her stomach until he got between her thighs and eyed her throbbing pussy with fire in his eyes.

Grabbing her ankles, Bryson pushed her legs up and locked eyes with hers before he stared at her glistening folds allowing the sun to reflect off of it effortlessly.

Licking his lips, Bryson kissed her inner thighs just to tease her more and Lucy whined.

"Bryson please," she begged.

Ignoring her, Bryson kissed the back of her thighs then licked down them slowly and licked back up until he reached her pussy and smirked.

Deciding he tortured her enough, Bryson placed a kiss on her clit before sliding his tongue inside her and her body shuddered off of impact.

"Oh my goodness," she gasped sitting up on her elbows to watch her.

His dick was rock hard as her moans filled the room.