41.)

It had been 3 months since Renae had given birth to the twins and she's been enjoying every moment of motherhood. From dressing the girls up in matching outfits to color coordinating to switching between Reign and her dressing alike to King and Kaari dressing alike and vice-versa, this newfound parent life was something they both extremely enjoyed.

King took Kwan up on his offer and has been hanging with him and some of his businessmen to get a feel of what's to come for his new and improved legal lifestyle while still handling fast money incognito. They were still staying in Montego, Bay and they weren't quite sure if they were ready to leave yet.

The twins loved their private home and fell in love with the beach. They were having a great time and Renae and King wanted it to remain that way.

"Let's go see if mommy wants to head out with us," King said to Kaari as he dressed her in a white and black baby romper that had the words I'm Daddy's Lifeline on the front part, she had all white sandals on her small feet and a headscarf around her head that Mrs. Capri styled precisely for her.

Reign had on a nude brown baby romper that had the words Mommy's First Arrival on the front, she also had all-white sandals on her small feet and instead of a headscarf, she had her hair pulled up into a curly bun.

Both girls rocked a gold 14k bracelet on their right arm that Kwan gifted King with as a late baby shower gift and around their necks they sported a gold plated necklace that had R&K on it with a diamond heart under and a crown on top of the R and K, from the outside looking in, people would assume it was because of the twins names, but the R and K represented Renae and King and the diamond heart was actually a tracking device.

"What you over there laughing about lil mama?" King smiled looking over at Reign as she laid in her playpen laughing her little head off.

Laughing to himself, King walked over and picked her up and she smiled big as she pulled at his chin hair, a habit she inherited from Renae.

"Snatch me bald why don't you," He chuckled as he headed up the stairs to wake Renae up. He wanted them to go to the Whitter Village Shopping Mall just to pick up a few things and to also get out the house a little more.

Once King entered the room, he placed both girls in their crib and sat on the side of the bed and just stared at Renae as she slept.

There was really no flaws about her to him, even asleep she was still the most beautiful woman on Earth and the new glow she's been wearing lately looked damn good on her.

Good enough to make him want to put another baby inside her, but he wanted to wait a year or two just so they could enjoy their little family. Renae had agreed to give him two more kids as long as he promised not to go back to the streets or in her words his stomping grounds.

She didn't have a problem with what he did because it's what made the both of them, but after what happened with Ahmed, Zina and Autumn them, she figured it was time to leave the streets where they laid and moved on to better.

That's exactly what they've been doing, living better and doing better.

"I can feel you watching me," Renae murmured dragging King from his thoughts. "I came to wake you up but got caught up in your beauty," he chuckled and she smiled rubbing at her eye.

"What time is it?"

"Ten thirty, da girls and I actually wanted to go out today, do some sightseeing and allat good shit," he chuckled and Renae laughed shaking her head.

"You know they're gonna pick up on you cursing so much right?"

"I don't do it often, I know what I'm doing, ain't dat right?" He replied looking at the twins and they both laughed and started clapping as if they actually understood him.