50.)

"Daddddd," Renae beamed rushing over towards Bryson when he pulled up into their favorite spot Golden Corral.

"Baby girllll," He laughed spinning around with her when she jumped in his arms.

"We saw each other last week," he chuckled placing her down on her feet and she giggled looking him over.

"I know, but I missed you and you look rejuvenated," she smirked.

"Is there a secret lady in your life?"

Bryson cleared his throat then coughed. "No,"

"Dad," Renae called giving him a look and he chuckled. "No Zuri, but I do have one night stands," he shrugged and she scrunched her face.

"I'll act like I didn't hear that," she giggled locking her arm around his as they walked inside the restaurant.

"Where's Kingston?"

"Church with his mom and the girls, I think something's bothering him but he doesn't want to tell me," She said and Bryson rose a brow.

"Things like what?"

"I'm not sure... maybe I did something, he's been distant,"

Bryson stepped to the side and eyed her. "What do you mean?"

"It's not bad dad," she giggled seeing the look on his face.

"We can talk after we sit down ok?"

"Mhm," He hummed trying to keep a positive mindset. Once he paid and they got their drinks, they found a booth by the window and placed their drinks down before they got up to fixed their plates.

Renae had steak, mashed potatoes, asparagus and butter rolls with a small fruit salad on the side. Bryson had bourbon chicken, white rice mixed with peppers and onions and chicken wings on one plate and steak and a baked potato and mac and cheese on his second.

After saying grace, Bryson looked at Renae wanting her to explain.

"He's been spending a lot of time with his mom praying and stuff,"

"You consider that distant?" He rose a brow and Renae shook her head.

"I love that he has a relationship with God, it's just the fact that we speak accordingly but he mainly gives his attention to the girls before he leaves to go to his mom house,"

"She's doing some spiritual healing for him, she did the same thing for me after the stuff with your mom and that bastard happened," Bryson told her.

"Really?"

"Yeah, don't be offended, maybe he's been holding something in and needed help with letting it out. So don't be upset with him, he's just getting himself together so he can be the best," He shrugged before eating his food.

Renae ate her food in silence for a moment as she stared at her ring.

"Will you be upset with me if I moved to Jamaica permanently? Like we'll always come back or have you guys fly back but I really like it there and I have this new friend and I really like her," Renae rambled then avoided looking at him.

"Look at me babygirl,"

"I just don't want you to be upset with me Daddy," she mumbled picking up a napkin to wipe her eyes and Bryson got up and slid in the booth next to her and wrapped his arms around her.

"Why are you crying Zuri? I'm not upset with you babygirl," He told her as he rubbed her back.

"Because I feel bad... I kept King away from his mom and the look on her face is something I don't want to see from you, she was hurt and upset with me but told me she wasn't but I knew she was," She cried harder.