45.)

It was the first of August and also two weeks until Renae's birthday. The Twins have been sitting up on their own lately and rolling over which scared Renae one night because she placed Reign on her stomach so she could change Kaari and the next thing she knew Reign was rolling over and almost fell off the couch but Renae caught her.

Now King and Renae have been keeping a close eye on the two and they even started to walk, well more like trying to walk. They were moving too fast for Renae and King and Mama Karen had told them that normally it means They're moving out the way for another baby, but Renae knew for a fact she wasn't pregnant but let Mama Karen tell it.

"Let me talk to my niece, King told me she's getting big," Keenan said as he and Renae talked on FaceTime.

His behavior had improved while in there and King had ordered him and a few of his cellmates iPads and books. Keenan was only allowed to use his iPad during free time but he oftentimes snuck it during the night just to talk to his mom and Dajon.

"You've been showing them pictures of me right?" He asked as Renae sat her phone down to get the twins out their playpen.

"Yes, your mom brought over the photo album and I show them pictures during bath time," Renae assured as she sat back down with the girls on her lap and Keenan smiled.

"Look at them," he smiled.

"Who is who?"

"Reign is on my right but your left and Kaari is on my left but your right," she told him.

The only thing he could do was smile.

"Who made the little headscarves for them?" He chuckled and Renae laughed. "Kwan's Aunt, she has her own boutique and baby clothes are one of her specialties."

"That's wassup, do they talk?" He laughed because both girls were just staring at him smiling.

"Not much, but they say ah, Mama and Dada a lot,"

"Mama!" They said looking up at Renae and Keenan chuckled.

"Yes, and that's uncle Keenan, can you say Uncle?"

"Mama," they repeated and both Renae and Keenan laughed.

As Keenan started to talk to them, Reign and Kaari started touching Renae's screen and laughing at Keenan.

"They got your smile,"

"I hear that a lot, you don't think they favor King more?"

"Actually lil Reign over here does, she does that same eyebrow shit he does but lil Kaari here gives off the Erykah Badu vibes, lil mama seems like she'll be one with the universe," he said and they both laughed.

"Seriously Keenan," Renae giggled and he laughed nodding.

"I'm just observing," He chuckled then shrugged.

"Aye, I gotta go, but I'll call you tomorrow or in a few days ok?"

"Ok, be good and I love you," She replied.

"Say bye bye," Renae said to the girls.

Laughing, they waved at Keenan and he smiled waving back.

"Aight Z, tell King I said I'll hit his line later," he said before hanging up.

"Bye bye," The girls said waving at the blank screen and Renae laughed.

"After he hangs up, y'all say it," she shook her head putting her phone down and both girls laughed and crawled out of her lap and looked towards the corner.