32.)

Eve sat on her window pane with her towel wrapped around her body as she stared out into the stormy night. Her hair was damp and wavy, but how she felt she had no intentions on taming it at the moment. There was still no sign of Dajon and she was starting to feel as if he had no intentions on coming back.

How many times are you gonna take it?
Look in my eyes help me make this make sense
Night after night, I sat up and cried
Wondering when you're gonna see things clearer?
I don't even realize that at this very moment, I'm talking to myself in the mirror, it's true...
So you think I'm weak but I'm feelin' that you're strong, baby I'm you...
But we're one in the same so I'm just as strong as you...

Eve sang Leona Lewis's I'm You softly as she drew hearts on her foggy window. She had to change up the lyrics a bit to get it to fit her current situation, she missed Dajon heavily, it wasn't like the previous times, this time really took a toll on her and she's been channeling all of her hurt and anger into her boxing. She's been improving on a daily, but she wanted Dajon around, he would be so proud of her she could just hear him now, Ok lil nerd you may be the next Ali. Eve laughed softly as a lone tear rolled down her cheek.

Touching his chain, Eve smiled weakly. Every night she went to sleep with her hand on the chain in hopes of seeing Dajon in her dreams, most nights it worked and other nights it didn't, those nights resulted in her waking up with an aching heart and wet face. The love she had for him really ran deeper than the ocean and the pain she felt hurt worse than stubbing your pinky toe on the corner of a bed.

Closing her eyes, she took a deep breath and stared out at the night as the rain beat against her window. "If only you understood how much I really love you," she sighed.

"I do," Dajon's voice came into play. Eve was afraid to look his way or move at all. She was so caught up in her head she didn't hear the front door opening or him coming up the steps. He met Lucy in the driveway before she pulled out and she gave him an extra key to get in, she didn't ask any questions and only said she's really taking it hard before she drove off.

Eve could see Dajon's reflection through the window as he made his way to her. The rapid beating of her heart had her head aching and her palms sweaty. She was stuck in place and literally afraid to move. Dajon didn't say anything, he just stared at her through the glass and she looked away.

She tried to speak but couldn't find the words to say, covering her face, Eve began to cry.

Pulling her up, Dajon hugged her tightly as she cried into his shirt. Each time she tried to speak her words would get caught up in her throat. "I'm sorry," He mumbled against her neck.

"I'm sorry... I... I should have tru-trusted you," She stammered as she looked up at him with a tear-stained face. Using his thumbs to wipe her tears, Dajon placed a kiss on her forehead then nose. "I was wrong for watching the video, for that I'm sorry,"

"You hurt me with the whole I hate you shit though Eve, do you really hate me?" He asked staring deep into her eyes. "I don't, I'm mad at myself for even saying it. I love you Dajon, I'm in love with you," she confessed.

"You can't just say shit like that Eve, I don't care if you're mad or if I'm in the wrong, some shit you just don't say man," he stressed stepping back and she followed him sure to close the space between the two.

"I know that now, I never wanted to hurt Dajon, I love you, you're my superhero," She simpered caressing his face and he chuckled softly. "You got my heart lil nerd, don't ever forget that,"